No more perm bans for scamming.

Resmurf

I disagree with this, if someone has been scamming he should be perma banned. There is no excuse, there really is no way to prevent scammers, it's part of life and least that can be done on forums, is to ban them.

EDIT: and there are people out there who can be fooled into believing the negative feedback is fake etc, so we should just stick with BAN.

Edited by DarkzSide

The only reason I would see anyone suggest this is so they can get the go-ahead to freely scam without risking anything.

Dumbest suggestion I've seen.

It will stop the scamming drama by making a chaos the first days  but on the long run people will actually have feedbacks and be able to make sure if they are trusted, other wise the only dumbest thing here is the feedback systm, or yeah you can keep dealing with scamming reports for ever.

Edited by Resmurf

The only reason I would see anyone suggest this is so they can get the go-ahead to freely scam without risking anything.

Dumbest suggestion I've seen.

It will stop the scamming drama by making a chaos the first days  but on the long run people will actually have feedbacks and be able to make sure if they are trusted, other wise the only dumbest thing here is the feedback systm, or yeah you can keep dealing with scamming reports for ever.

100% that this will not work, people will abuse this.

1. Scammers get more than one chance to scam substantial amount of money from their victim.

2. As soon as they get more than one or two bad feedback, they will simply make another account.

Even if the scammer has one bad feedback, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN STILL FALL VICTIM TO THIS SAME SCAMMER. As we all know there are kids that use osbo.org who are not as smart, not saying this applys to all the kids but to few.

Guaranteed that this will not be supported by admins or osbot community. 

@GoldenGates.... dont you feel that your opinion is a little biased on this thread... since you yourself was banned for scamming? Of course you don't feel that scammers should be perm banned. And when Maxi is aware of a scammer. they are not allowed back until they repay what they have scammed. I feel like this is a just punishment.

Okay so everyone is thinking this is a market instead of a botting community and are creating chaos, i personally belive scammers shouldn't be a welcome anywhere BUT since people are making the scammers themselves,do not Perm ban the scammers just a few days ban and leave the negative feedback on his account, i haven't seen a single negative feedback, at the moment everyone is trusted cause noone has a negative feedback but one guy  i saw who probably has no idea how he got it.

I do not support. If we did this, the community would be filled with scammers. No one likes a community with many scammers.

I hate scammers , don't wana turn in sythe!