are the weekends safer to bot then weekdays?

Gomes94

i used to suicide with 12 accounts every weekend. i botted 24/7 no breaks or anything from friday till monday morning where i transferred everything over. usually after monday they were all banned. still i managed to make roughly 200-350$ over a weekend. that's about 1400$ a month which is pretty decent for goldfarming on weekends only.

so yea, from my experiences banrates are low on weekends. unless you bot flax or something stupid like that then you should expect to be banned instantly even though its the weekend.

if you need any tips just shoot me a pm! smile.png

Edited by Skinkelynet

i used to suicide with 12 accounts every weekend. i botted 24/7 no breaks or anything from friday till monday morning where i transferred everything over. usually after monday they were all banned. still i managed to make roughly 200-350$ over a weekend. that's about 1400$ a month which is pretty decent for goldfarming on weekends only.

so yea, from my experiences banrates are low on weekends. unless you bot flax or something stupid like that then you should expect to be banned instantly even though its the weekend.

if you need any tips just shoot me a pm! smile.png

Just did the math, that means you did a method that got 350k per hour on 12 accounts for 72 hours, averaging 275m a weekend. Not bad, considering you can get the accounts up over the weekend legitly and just suicide it over the weekend.

so with this sytem does it automatically ban you or does a mod have to review it?

yes mods review 100000 of bans manually, thats also why a lot of people got falsely banned lately, they all got reverted after a manual review tho

/s

Lol.... I lost a couple brain cells reading this. How is this relevant at all? 

like.. you dont get it?

you dont get that if you bot 5 days there's a bigger change of getting banned than 2?

im sorry if you don't get it, i thought it was common sense

Just did the math, that means you did a method that got 350k per hour on 12 accounts for 72 hours, averaging 275m a weekend. Not bad, considering you can get the accounts up over the weekend legitly and just suicide it over the weekend.

yep that's about it. goldprices were a lot better back then, but it's still a great method.

i had 4 different vps's running 3 accounts each the entire weekend and that was it.

Edited by Skinkelynet