Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Fighter AIO

(94 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Fighter AIO

igmaulz

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

script needs to be re-written. Terrible interface, safespotting barely works, cant safespot a monster if its agro on you or you already attacked it and stopped. dont waste your money.

Link to review
salagaland

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Needs updating keeps being detected and crashing

Link to review
NewbieBotterScrb

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great script with a lot of features. I run it about 4 hours a day to level my main. Some notable features are: safe spotting, cannoning bot, banking and returning, loot pickup, and auto prayer flick. The banking feature glitches out and makes the bot spam click the floor for no reason, but this is the only bug I experienced. Has a decent amount of good anti-ban and anti-pattern features. Have been using it for about a week. The developer is very active and adds features on request. Overall, I am impressed with the script and how advanced it is. 4.5/5 👍

Link to review
willow

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

lesser demon at the wizards tower doesnt work using magic attack spells

Link to review
Rexaura

7 of 13 members found this review helpful 7 / 13 members

Very nice so far, have encountered no problems. A+

Link to review
ajsimpson00

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

used this for few hours only without any other players near me, worked okay and then boom. got banned... very disappointing 

Link to review
Protoprize

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

yes, i like it very much, 

Link to review
takeovertheworld

Script works wonderful great simple GUI ads can annoying but VIP is easy fix. Allowing burying of bones, different walk patterns, great loot system felt I needed to provide a review as purchased in June and have had no bans with taking reasonable breaks. Safe spotting makes it great to also train magic and range. 

Link to review
Botthestrange

Where do I begin?

This script does it all.  It is frequently updated and the developer is very active still.

At first this script is a lot to take in, but if you just start using it at a basic level and then branch out, once you get the hang of it you wont need any other combat script.

I have used this to level high level alts, pures, training range with cannon, and more.  The ability to be able to save and load profiles as well makes starting new accounts a breeze.  After using this for a few months I have learned if I had any issues with the script it was user error 🤔 Take your time and learn how to use it and you can get this thing to do it all (well except maybe Zulrah lol).

Link to review
PKDealer

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

This script really need to be update, atm is useless and wont suggest anyone to buy this, also seems like the scripter forggot about it

Link to review
BushShark

This is an insane script. Easy to start and customize. Czar keeps this script up to date and adds new features regularly.

Link to review
LouSputthole

Great fighter.  Works really well.  Best part is the creator is active in his discord making adjustments and responding to questions. Recommend.

Link to review
KinginWithMike

Easily the best fighter script out there. It will fight ANYTHING, it helped gained so MANY combat levels including Slayer. 

Also MM1 caves are almost here too you CANNOT go wrong with this! 

10/10.

❤️

Link to review
hcmikejj

Also a realy good script, also leveld my slayer up to around 70 in just 1 month:P 

I like to try out some the runecrafting one, that should be fun in a minigame.

Link to review
milkdudse

This is a must have script, works flawlessly all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Link to review
Homesman

This is the best fighter script, it has some problems with CLI and if you have a bot manager it can be hassle to use, but the creator is always pushing updates and has  good customer support, couldnt recommend more :D

Link to review
Seelenfluch

Saw this bot, on so many youtuber which leads into botting and had to test it myself it's a 10/10 and so customizable 

Link to review
SwiftKD

Very good script it works amazing. Made many different account builds super easily.

Link to review
Chloerrrr

Been using it for like a week, its really easy to use and i havent had any bans at all.

Link to review