(57 reviews)
24.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Stealth Quester

Finbo

· Edited by Finnishbot
Added comment

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Who doesnt hate doing quests? Yeah, thought so. Used this script on over 100 accounts, Ive done quests considered as high ban rated quests to bot and Ive done multiple quests in a row, way over than recommended but I still believe I havent got any bans because of this script. Basically anything you plan to bot, you start the build with quests, this is used in all accounts no exceptions. It’s been so promising it’s kind of hard to not use this on my main 😁

Link to review
Luisbvi

I was using this script for a while, since I started botting, got many quest done with a few clicks, it buy all the items, and check if you has all the requeriments before starting, and it ever get new quest to complete, very happy with the product

Link to review
Noctowl

This is by far the best questing script publicly available, would highly recommend and then some. On mirror mode i've yet to see a ban using this script, I usually run about an hours worth of quests daily.

Link to review
AriRemelShaffer

Absolutely amazing script, supports so so many quests.

Link to review
omfg2hko

This script worked great for one account doing underground pass, but it was terrible after that and got 3 other accounts 2 day bans that were over 2 weeks old, use only on throw away accounts.

Link to review
Collinrunsosrs

Not perfect. But darn near it. Support for Ironman and then it's perfect lol 

Link to review
Dqtreats

So far I'm loving it! Making this game way to easy and enjoyable now :) Keep up the awesome work!

Link to review
Captainjack

Amazing script.  I bought this when it had a lot less quests, but now it has more. Awesome.

Link to review
brndto

· Edited by brndto

Lmfao, this fucking script quests quicker than me... Watching it go through Lost City like it's Sheep Shearer...

lul bant

to be fair, used another script which got stuck last night and was only given a 3 day ban?

Link to review
dxrmant

· Edited by dxrmant
Works better in Stealth mode

Amazing Script saved hours of my life

Link to review
getaway213

This has been amazing to use during the last weeks (twitch prime) has helped me so much with speeding up my progress. Had no errors/or glitching and is a very sophisticated bot

Link to review
Oko32

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Banned within the hour, i  didnt use a new account, i was 56cb, wish i could get a refund, worst money ive ever spent

Link to review
FuryShark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BEST SCRIPT ON SDN BUY BUY BUY

Link to review
theericeboy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Use this all the time without issues. Saves tons of hours self questing on new accounts. 10/10! No bans if you don't do all the quests in one go.

Link to review
Sackgesicht

Very good script as always from Token. 

Link to review
luigi87

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Dose not support jewelry, further more it got stuck 3 time on the same quest. i would like credit for my purchase. 

Link to review
Botthestrange

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

The amount of quests this thing can do is amazing.

I have had very few issues with this script after figuring out all the proper ways to use it.  The developer is highly active and resolves any reported issues within days.  Hands down one of the first scripts you should purchase.

Link to review
salagaland

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Decent script but lacks a large amount of quests for the price, it could have at least had the main f2p quest dragon slayer.

Link to review
IHRTCorsair

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Great Product. Not absolutely perfect but for me personally the anti ban has been flawless so far over 1 week in about and not a single ban on my proxie accounts that are run as much as possible average 18 hours a day more if i can. and even 1 account i have on my personal IP that is normally a very quick ban for any bot i run with it has been running still and these bots have anywhere from 13 to 30+ QP on them aswell as other scripts being run. so this script anti ban is solid for me and i havent had a problem that hasn't been fixable by a simple restart of the script or worse case restart of the client. 5/5 17.95 price very justified. $20 would be pushing it but even up to $24 i think i could still pay for it and be ok since their isnt another one that beats it on the market ive tried the runner up its  good but not as good as this and also this has a better price/more content. Thank you Lord Of The Bots!

Link to review
UncleHard

· Edited by UncleHard

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Script works flawlessly most of the time. VERY HIGH ban rate needs more anti-ban measures.

Link to review
purplewatilla

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I've run the script a total of 3-4 times, and I'd say in 75% of those uses I've encountered at least one error where it gets stuck (even when not doing many quests) Also ended up rocking a perm ban after doing a good amount of quests back to back. By no means can I confirm that it was this script that did that, but I've seen other users report similar issues.

All in all, pretty good script.

Link to review
boostedgti

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

account completed 5 quests then stood on a bridge moderate bot bust 2 day ban. not using this script anymore its a shame 20 bucks for 5 easy quests.

Link to review