Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Fisher

(44 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Fisher

Wishy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Straight up. If you dont have Khals Fisher. Or any of his scripts. Then theres something wrong with you. This Fisher has got me 99 on 10+ Accounts, Multiple Pets, and even 35m XP on one account!!!

Buy Khal Scripts. Or ya dumb

Link to review
Lertch

Been using this for a while. Never had any issues. Updated regularly if any issues ever come up. Comes with plenty of features and plenty of locations to choose from.

Would recommend 5 of 5

Link to review
SoSavvy

Seems to work very well; tried multiple locations and works almost flawlessly. Does get caught banking sometimes though when it lowers the screen too much. Fixes itself though.

Link to review
99skillz1337

very clean loving this fishing made easy by khal

Link to review
celexstep

Absolutely amazing! No flaws or glitches so far. Thoroughly tested and thoroughly impressed! Went from around 10 fishing to 60+ in a matter of hours! 

Link to review
Botthestrange

· Edited by Botthestrange

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The new built in break handler Khal has been adding to the scripts is a real game changer.

I have had AIO Fisher running minnows for the last week 24/7 non-stop using the built in break handler with large variance added with 0 bans so far (no suiciding, just very generous breaks). I have used this this script to get from 48-82 fishing at barb village, and then 82 and beyond at minnows for months now.  The only time I have had to stop the script is due to OSRS Client updates being pushed. 

I own many Khal scripts and would highly recommend any of them.

Link to review
promptness

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very well put together with a very clean gui.

Link to review
l3urgerking2

Best fishing script around, the custom break manager is honestly the selling point of the script, many options for when to break or end the script. Would recommend.

Link to review
poizn1one

3 bots going at the same time all lvl 60 fishing EZ running flawlessly so perfect 

Link to review
MSafe

This script works great! It has all the functions you need and they're all really advanced. The ban rate on this script is also really low, so if you're looking to buy your first script I would recommend this one. 

Link to review
theericeboy

Very solid fishing script.

Link to review

This was probably the first script that I purchased and it served me pretty well! Highly recommend if you're looking for something simple and gets the job done. :)

Link to review
King Dopey

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Good script, recommend to people looking to get up their fishing/make some money!

Link to review
dpx666

Awesome script! I also use Khal's Agility, Experiments, and Woodcutting al are 10/10.

Link to review
hayvan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

91 fishing atm, fished like 5-10 hours a day. Flawless 10/10

Link to review
Gellie

Used this script quite a bit in the past. It's one of if not the best fishing script OSBOT has to offer. I suicided every time i used this script and never received a ban. I own most of Khaleesi's scripts strictly because he makes some of the best. 10/10 would recommend.

Link to review
osbotters

The best fishing bot out there flawless and human like will be buying more khal bots in the future!

Link to review
perstulio

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Started this script off on my skiller and went from 1-80 fishing in about a week. Currently fishing sharks for money and this script has been and continues to be flawless. Well done Khaleesi. :D

Link to review