in may i never got banned but now..

sleim

please guys... i am doing the right things lol. and im not running a gold farm so. im running 1 bot only at a time even doing combat training. ITS FUCKING FUNNY I JUST WCED ALL DAY ON A NEW ACC RECEIVING NO BANS. But when i bot wariiors guild or al kharid warriors i get instant banned. does al-kharid have a high ban rate compared to other places? and i have deleted all caches, new ip address automatically as im on a 4g network, and i bot jagex non-working hours.

• Like 1

please guys... i am doing the right things lol. and im not running a gold farm so. im running 1 bot only at a time even doing combat training. ITS FUCKING FUNNY I JUST WCED ALL DAY ON A NEW ACC RECEIVING NO BANS. But when i bot wariiors guild or al kharid warriors i get instant banned. does al-kharid have a high ban rate compared to other places? and i have deleted all caches, new ip address automatically as im on a 4g network, and i bot jagex non-working hours.

55616692.jpg

botting = getting a ban. its only a matter of time. botting outside of "jagex work hours" wont work, same with weekends etc

Edited by The Hero of Time

okay hero.. so you have never received a ban before? its funny how you act like you know how jagex ban people. We can only assume how they do it, yet you try to be funny lmao. And i am taking many precautions, but when im botting on an accout 24/7 i dont receive a ban. So spare me with that BS , and explain that?.

Obviously you're not if you're getting banned.

rOIly1O.gif

Edited by sleim

okay hero.. so you have never received a ban before? its funny how you act like you know how jagex ban people. We can only assume how they do it, yet you try to be funny lmao. And i am taking many precautions, but when im botting on an accout 24/7 i dont receive a ban. So spare me with that BS , and explain that?.

ive been botting 24/7 for 4 days straight aswell, eventually youll get a ban m8

no one knows how jagex bans ppl, but we know they dont do it manually, so not during work hours doesnt prevent a ban because theyre not at the office lmao

Edited by The Hero of Time

i guess so. Last month i botted over 4 99s combat stats (almost suiciding w. breaks), and now when im taking precautions only botting about 4-5 hours a day i get banned. Maybe it is really random.

55616692.jpg

botting = getting a ban. its only a matter of time. botting outside of "jagex work hours" wont work, same with weekends etc

haha it was not at you it was at the ex-staff i called hero. because the person thought he/she knows everything about jagex.

ive been botting 24/7 for 4 days straight aswell, eventually youll get a ban m8

no one knows how jagex bans ppl, but we know they dont do it manually, so not during work hours doesnt prevent a ban because theyre not at the office lmao

i guess so. Last month i botted over 4 99s combat stats (almost suiciding w. breaks), and now when im taking precautions only botting about 4-5 hours a day i get banned. Maybe it is really random.

haha it was not at you it was at the ex-staff i called hero. because the person thought he/she knows everything about jagex.

confusion :feels:

Nope cause I never bot.  

But if you actually think there is a correct way to bot that insures you won't receive an infraction you're mistaken. And if you still think there is such a way and you just received 4 bans in the span of 24 hours and you still think you're botting 'correctly' then...

N8V9sds.gif