Suggestions for a new phone

Charlotte

Planning to get a new phone. Looking for options  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone would you suggest?

• Iphone 7
    • Galaxy Note 6
    • OnePlus 3

Overpriced for there specs and easily get out performed by other, much cheaper, phones. Plus they are insanely restrictive unless you jailbreak it. When you buy an iphone you aren't over paying because they are the best phones. You are over paying because apple is amazing at marketing a mediocre line of phones.

Eh. I mean i somewhat agree but I think the phones are fantastic. They work very well with their own operating system and cannot really be compared with that respect to other phones. They are limiting, but there are a range of apps which allow you to work in a different way, so sure it doesn't work like you would want a PC or android phone to, but it works very well in its own special way :) The features, shape and feel are also very elegant and it's camera is not bad either. But yes, overpriced, but hey, if you can afford it, why not splash out? smile.png

• Like 1

I have the Iphone 6s and absolutely love it. The screen is a good size and it feels nice in the hand. Also, i don't actually own the iphone, the store i went to (sprint) is actually trying to stop selling as many iphones and now there is this plan where you actually rent the phone, and when the new one comes out you can send yours in and get the new phone.