L2P LoL

Herbz

There is no best characher to start with, i hate that question.. it depends how good u play, how good u buy against ur enemy in ur lane!

1. so basically the games is 3 lanes, top/mid and bottom.

at bottom there is attack damage carry and a support that supports the attack dmg carry! (atk damage is usually a charachater that is AttackDamage and Has Range, support helps him to kill and farm creeps.

2. mid is 1 guy usually AbilityPower based charachter but it can also be a attackdmg(ad), mid is ganking(helping bot or top killing someone and make em cash!

3. top laner is usually a strong tanked AD, but as mid it can be AP.(abilitypower)

start with an easy charachter like.. hmm , maybe TEEMO, he is pretty easy and EXTREMLY fun to play if first time, go toplane or mid with him and build alot of attack speed, kill creeps and get cash to buy good items.

gl!

Objective: The main objective of a typical 5v5 summoners rift game is to take out the enemy teams home base, which is called a nexus.

Setup: There are three different lanes in the game as the map is setup to push out waves of little minions from your nexus (home base), both nexuses do this (push out a wave of minions every 30 seconds into each lane), and there is a jungle on each side of the map (hence the champion type of Jungler). 

What gold is used for: You kill the minions to get gold, or any other neutral monster (meaning monsters in the game that do not give you any sort of buff) [hopefully you're familiar with that term, but a buff is basically a stat boost you get from killing certain monsters for a certain amount of time]. You use the gold you get from the minions to purchase items from the shop, which many items build into other items, ie: A Bloodthirster (mostly used on ADC's [attack damage carry]), is comprised of a B.F. Sword and a Vampiric Scepter, and the Vampiric Scepter is upgraded from a long sword. Different champions have different types of builds, or the items that you would normally buy on that character considering it's type. You would not build a Bloodthirster on a AP Caster (Ability Power), which would be the runescape equivalent of magic. 

Best character: As you play the game you'll learn that there are champions that are considered to be OP (Overpowered), but to be completely honest there isn't any champion I can consider to be the best. 

Advice: Watch some of the Pro League players to learn different builds, they have tons of streams on Twitch. You also will need to just do a lot of champion and item familiarity to be honest, it's just getting comfortable with the idea of champion type and not the whole, "This is (insert champion name) and you build this on them." You want to be able to orient your item building for the champion type, and then even more specifically on the type of spells that champion has. 

I really hope this helps you my man, and have fun playing LoL. 

I wouldnt recommend LoL, the community in this game is beyond your imagination, people wish cancer upon your mom etc. I quit after playing it for almost 3 years, not because of the game but because of the people playing it.

You know there is an ignore option, right? 

If someone is talking shit on you, then you probably did something wrong. Don't do stupid shit and you won't be talked bad upon. 

I wouldnt recommend LoL, the community in this game is beyond your imagination, people wish cancer upon your mom etc. I quit after playing it for almost 3 years, not because of the game but because of the people playing it.

You know there is an ignore option, right? 

If someone is talking shit on you, then you probably did something wrong. Don't do stupid shit and you won't be talked bad upon. 

Im doing something wrong? Then how come this flame didnt happen 2 years ago when I started? Im platinum and diamond on 2 accounts and yet if I play on a friends silver account flame occurs for no reason, why? because the trash of the internet play LoL. And what good does ignore do when you know that some fucking kid is only talking trash in chat instead of actually playing the game?