anyway to test ips if they are flagged?

sexyrussian

Weekends used to be safe but Jagex hired 2 more people to deal with bots and i'm pretty sure there is no such thing "flagged" ips.

The only reason you should be using proxies is because it saves you from chain-ban. I'm pretty positive that all accounts get manually reviewed before they get banned and that is when they check for other accounts on the same ip.

Edited by VaxolLynx

Weekends used to be safe but Jagex hired 2 more people to deal with bots and i'm pretty sure there is no such thing "flagged" ips.

The only reason you should be using proxies is because it saves you from chain-ban. I'm pretty positive that all accounts get manually reviewed before they get banned and that is when they check for other accounts on the same ip.

they dont review shit lol

otherwise the rank1 total guy who is an autist and plays 18 hours a day would not get banned so often

Edited by ez11

they dont review shit lol

otherwise the rank1 total guy who is an autist and plays 18 hours a day would not get banned so often

Ok so how come people do not get banned while mod weath is on vacation ? Also, look at mod weaths replies to people on twitter when he's on vacation, they're all something like "i'm on vacation, i'll look into it when i'm back at work" .. But definetly they have somekind of bot detection system that gives bananas out.

Got exact the same problem, how more bans i have on a proxy how faster the next account is banned. where i run for 2 weeks every night without a ban. is after a weekend suicide botting. straight a ban after 1 night botting(not always, going to record it)

and the mythe that there are no bans on the weekend is bullshit.(yesterday(yesterday) morning banned 13/13 suicide account after only 8 hours running(flagged ips)

pic of the bans on yesterday https://i.gyazo.com/e4b5ca3df8cefedda051733dac6c563a.png

I don't know if flagged IP's are real. But having proxies def helps my anxiety of worrying about losing my mule or bank(main) to some chain ban. But I experienced the same thing on 2 proxies that I have has acc's banned on before, my suicide bots on these IP's get banned anywhere from 4-6 hours of play time(botting), but sometimes some slip through on same IP and bot for 12+ or even 24 hours, if I do breaks they are less likely to be caught for sure(less likely some one sees me at the same spot for hours and reports me?). To be honest it "feels" like they are catching the accounts because of the IP flagging but I actually have a different theory, I think when you get reported(since im lvl3 mining, def getting reported), when you are reported this is when botwatch starts watching your account, at which point it can grab your IP and check for other accounts logged in under the same IP, and then have them go under botwatch, honestly we will never know, unless Jagex litterally says so, and you can't believe them anyway. So right now I tend to lean toward IP flagging is a bit BS, and if anything is happening is you get reported, you get on botwatch, botwatch will check IP for being banned before, checks if still botting, and if youve been banned before and still botting, the system bans you then instantly.

Just for an example of what happens to my F2P bots, yesterday created 4 clay mining bots around 12pm, I botted tut, and the 7qp, I then had them walk to var west, and instantly all start mining clay by 1pm. 1 bot is banned after maybe 3 hours of botting clay, and about 1 hour of botting for the other stuff, banned while online @4pm. 3 other account are still going, so I decide to send to mule and take a 30 min brake from botting. I come back @4:30 all 3 accounnt are still good, and I start botting again for the rest of the night all 3 bots mined and I muled ever 4 hours, untill about 4am ish I decide to roll out of bed and send stuff to mule. Right after trading to mule, 1 account is banned while online right after trade. So I transfer the other 2 inv to the mule, log off both others for maybe 10 mins, and then I try and start them up again to keep going till I would wake up again at 9am. When I go to log in 1 of the 2 are banned. Now I have 1, and well it's still going as we speak. Now each 2 accounts were running on the same IP, all botted TUT, all botted quest, and instantly on botting clay, all banned at different times, so there isn't even a chain ban to the other acc on the same IP, and if it was, it takes their system way too long....it must be the reports!

Edited by Joster