APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

21 hours ago, hames70342 said:

can i have a trial please?

also what are the chances i would get banned/ how long do you recommend running for?

Sure, trial started :)

As for 'banrate', bans aren't really quantifiable. If you keep a low profile and bot cautiously, you should be fine. I don't regularly run the script for extended periods as I have no reason to bot, so i'm no expert. I'd suggest asking around in the chatbox for suggestions.

Apa

8 hours ago, Mundane said:

How is everyone getting such good progress? I got banned after 4 hours of botting. It's only a 1 day ban but still thought I'd be able to crack a out a bit more than 4 hours lol.

Other than that the script is good.

Bans are pretty random, although 4 consecutive hours is quite brave! Try botting with longer breaks for shorter periods of time per day - hopefully this way your accounts will last a bit longer :)

3 minutes ago, BottedUnited89 said:

Thanks Apa, one thing i've noticed is every 10 minutes or so it will randomly log out, then log back in and continue doing what ever it was doing. Any ideas? Nothing in the logger about it. Using mirror mode.

It does that sometimes yea, not all the time for me. Might be a bug or a anti-pattern thingy

51 minutes ago, 3ezi said:

It does that sometimes yea, not all the time for me. Might be a bug or a anti-pattern thingy

I was just watching seems like its not actually the script logging it out, the game is just some reason auto logging it out after a few mins of not fighting a crab, then it signs right back in and gets back to work.

5 hours ago, BottedUnited89 said:

I was just watching seems like its not actually the script logging it out, the game is just some reason auto logging it out after a few mins of not fighting a crab, then it signs right back in and gets back to work.

yea kinda weird, just active bot. Keep an eye on your bot :) 

Edited by 3ezi

16 hours ago, 52ahrimsnow said:

Hello, could i get a trial please?! Thanks

Sure - trial started :)

15 hours ago, BottedUnited89 said:

This is just the normal OSRS idle timer kicking in and logging your player out. It does this when the player is inactive (doesn't move the mouse/camera) for a certain time. It's nothing to worry about.

If it is bothering you, you can always increase the frequency of the random movements which will prevent the game timer regularly reaching this threshold.

Best

Apa