APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

3 hours ago, goonrunner said:

holy balls 15 days non stop and no ban, that is a fair effort my good sir. i got banned from fletching @ 84 ahah but done 1-99 on 6 accs so far ?

Only like 1-2 days on multiple accounts; only one account banned and more than likely just due to "Low CPU Mode" - upon getting crashed sometimes it'll go to slow and continue to spam click between the safe tile and the tile its on causing it to stay in the same in tile and continue to spam clicking until it can actually read your character is moving, and it'll 100% of the time not detect a person is there at first upon hopping. 

Great script, I have used it to gain many levels. Unfortunately, I feel like I have to babysit the script because every so often the refresh timer doesn't seem to reset, or will randomly start the refresh timer and run off while I still have aggro on the sand crabs. The timer will sometime reach up to 120 seconds before I stop/restart the script. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not. I am using mirror mode if that matters.

edit: location = crab claw ilse 5 if that helps

Edited by 1 sec afk

2 hours ago, 1 sec afk said:

Great script, I have used it to gain many levels. Unfortunately, I feel like I have to babysit the script because every so often the refresh timer doesn't seem to reset, or will randomly start the refresh timer and run off while I still have aggro on the sand crabs. The timer will sometime reach up to 120 seconds before I stop/restart the script. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not. I am using mirror mode if that matters.

Things to consider before trying/buying:

• Mirror mode - currently there appear to be some inconsistencies with behaviour between Mirror mode and Stealth Injection meaning the script can behave or stop unexpectedly while running on Mirror. Since Mirror mode is still in beta this is to be expected, so I would urge users to use the script with Stealth Injection to ensure a flawless experience! Since Stealth Injection is widely considered equally safe (if not safer) than mirror mode, this hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

6 hours ago, 1 sec afk said:

Hey,

As BronzeTier helpfully quoted, mirror mode doesn't seem to support this script. Please switch over to stealth injection and your issues will be solved (despite the same code running!)

Apa

2 minutes ago, 1 Tapped said:

The bot continues to walk to "Reset" crabs for hours for some reason. It usually happens whenever a player is in the spot

This sounds you're using mirror mode - i'd highly recommend against that - please switch to stealth injection!

For more information, please see the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the initial post.

-Apa

4 minutes ago, 1 Tapped said:

You said you highly recommend using inject mode over mirror mode. Isn’t mirror less detectable 

Well, no-one really knows what is/isn't detectable, so those assumptions can't really be drawn. I recommend Injection over mirror for a few reasons:

1. the script works as intended on injection
  2. stealth injection is less resource intensive
  3. stealth injection is free

If you're worried about bans, bot carefully! Use short sessions with generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions. For more info: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

-Apa