APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

11 hours ago, icd753 said:

Cmyb5iI.png

btw, i think the xp gained is wrong in the dynamic ^

Gotten maybe 1M xp in defence on 7 accounts(7m xp total), that's it so far and a couple of those are 24 hour sessions yet to be added to the dynamic. 

Hmm, i'll take a look at the code and see what the problem may be.. you're right, that does seem strange. Thanks for letting me know!

As a side note, great progress so far! 

Apa

9 minutes ago, osnicky said:

hi, i keep getting logged out when i start up the script! please help!

Hey! Sorry that you're having issues.

When the script terminates itself (i.e whenever it stops without you having pressed the red stop button), the reason for termination will be printed in the console logger. You can access this through the settings gear at the top right of the client. Please try starting the script again, and observing the reason for termination. Hopefully this will let you know what is wrong so that you can re-configure the bot. If not, please let me know!

Apa

Fantastic value. @Apaec I have been using your rock crabs script from 40-76 strength roughly averaging 27k xp/hr and this script is netting me double that! Can't believe I didn't think to switch sooner. Thank you for great scripts. I've used your reliable agility and combat scripts, and I've never seen a ban (knock on wood). Cheers!

4 hours ago, justind said:

Fantastic value. @Apaec I have been using your rock crabs script from 40-76 strength roughly averaging 27k xp/hr and this script is netting me double that! Can't believe I didn't think to switch sooner. Thank you for great scripts. I've used your reliable agility and combat scripts, and I've never seen a ban (knock on wood). Cheers!

Yo nice to hear lmao. I love this script aswell loool been camping it for like 9-15 hrs a day. no ban yet

13 hours ago, justind said:

Great to hear that the script is working well! Thanks for the kind words, and best of luck with gains in the future! :)

Apa

5 minutes ago, detlefpanis said:

a question what happens if u dont dismiss that one guy that sit next to you every hours

Hey,

Not really sure what exactly you mean by this - if you're talking about random events, there's an option to dismiss them in the OSBot settings (this is separate to the script)

If that's not what you were asking, please could you elaborate?

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Not really sure what exactly you mean by this - if you're talking about random events, there's an option to dismiss them in the OSBot settings (this is separate to the script)

If that's not what you were asking, please could you elaborate?

-Apa

lUlp5rL.png this lUlp5rL.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/lUlp5rL.png

Edited by detlefpanis