APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

22 hours ago, runetda said:

hi, can i get a trial please 

Sure, trial activated :)

As for ban rate, this is something very hard to quantify and depends on so many variables. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately every now and then, you should be fine! I would not consider this script to be any more (or less) safe than other scripts or bots.

-Apa

11 minutes ago, joseurbe123 said:

I don't like that the time refresh takes so long to resume the aggressiveness, it disconnects me very often.

Hey, I'm not sure what you mean by this. Please could you explain a little more?

Also, if you find yourself being logged out, you can increase the frequency of the random movements!

-Apa

What I meant is that when the sand crabs stop being aggressive, the bot waits for a while to run and escape, and then returns, thus activating the sand crabs' aggressiveness. That time is quite long and it disconnects me waiting to execute the next action, which I said before. (to return the aggressiveness to the crabs)

21 hours ago, joseurbe123 said:

What I meant is that when the sand crabs stop being aggressive, the bot waits for a while to run and escape, and then returns, thus activating the sand crabs' aggressiveness. That time is quite long and it disconnects me waiting to execute the next action, which I said before. (to return the aggressiveness to the crabs)

Ah right, that makes sense. It sometimes takes a few moments to register that the crabs aren't aggressive, and these moments can be enough to log you out if the mouse or keyboard haven't been interacted with for a little while. If you increase the frequency of the random movements that the script makes, this should be sufficient to keep you logged in :)

-Apa

18 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ah cierto, eso tiene sentido. A veces toma unos momentos darse cuenta de que los cangrejos no son agresivos, y estos momentos pueden ser suficientes para cerrar la sesión si no se ha interactuado con el mouse o el teclado durante un tiempo. Si aumenta la frecuencia de los movimientos aleatorios que realiza el script, esto debería ser suficiente para mantenerlo conectado:)

-apa

If that's what I see, I had it default but I closed session very often, what you say works perfect, thanks.  :v

• Heart 1