APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 1/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, Mccreadynathan72 said:

can i get a trial boss

On 1/22/2023 at 6:00 PM, PkLegend95 said:

Trial please 

On 1/23/2023 at 3:59 AM, koji said:

Would love to have the sandcrabs trial please, cheers :) 

Trials have been activated :)

On 1/22/2023 at 5:48 PM, zironman said:

Just bought it, works perfect as from now. hoping it'll stay updated 😛

On 1/23/2023 at 6:36 PM, SaintMeegz said:

Purchased with no regrets got base 70s on one account and started training my gmauler wish it had some break manager options or maybe i cant find them other than that this script is good thumbs up

Thanks for your custom! Glad the script is living up to expectations :)

-Apa

Hi man, loving this script, i'm a 1 defence account and when it goes to bank it only grabs 1x Lobster and 1x super combat? rather than a full inventory so i can last at crabs longer?

Am i doing something wrong in the setup or is this a bug? also just wondering does it have different locations at sand crabs or is location west the only option cheers man.

On 2/2/2023 at 11:08 PM, macethaace said:

Hi man, loving this script, i'm a 1 defence account and when it goes to bank it only grabs 1x Lobster and 1x super combat? rather than a full inventory so i can last at crabs longer?

Am i doing something wrong in the setup or is this a bug? also just wondering does it have different locations at sand crabs or is location west the only option cheers man.

Hey,

This sounds like it might be a configuration issue. You should be able to enter the exact quantity of food/potions  via the starting UI. The inventory in the UI should match what you expect to see in-game. As for the location, this is configurable through the map interface on the left of the UI - select the location on the map that you want to camp.

Let me know if you're still having issues - you can always share a screenshot of your UI setup if you're unsure!

-Apa 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:22 AM, Nematytas said:

Could i also get trial?

Sure - trial activated :)

-Apa

On 2/7/2023 at 2:53 PM, Fuck you Jagex said:

Hey Apa, bought this script like 2 years ago? Just wondering if there were any improvements on "anti-ban" behaviour/features?

And how stable is it these days?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, the script is still stable and ofcourse maintained.

You should still have access to the script so you can confirm this for yourself :) There have been no major changes to the fundamental behaviour of the bot in the last 2 years, IIRC. There may have been some improvements on the OSBot-side in that time though.

-Apa

On 2/7/2023 at 7:43 PM, tinginys1 said:

wish to get trial too

Sure - trial activated :) 

• 2 weeks later...