APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

13 hours ago, disco cookie said:

yo mine keeps crashing if i try to use potions? other than that all good

Usually the script will log the reason for exiting in the console logger. I imagine it might not be able to find the right potion in your bank? Worth taking a look at the logs. If there's an error there, let me know and I can investigate :)

-Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been a big fan of this script for a long time, but just ran into the first issue it's given me. For some reason, when I set it up to train ranged, it starts up just fine but then continues to switch back and forth between the inventory tab and the combat type tab while it's fighting. It does this repeatedly the entire time it's running, however the logger isn't producing any errors whatsoever, just looks odd and a little suspicious maybe.

1 hour ago, brookpc said:

Been a big fan of this script for a long time, but just ran into the first issue it's given me. For some reason, when I set it up to train ranged, it starts up just fine but then continues to switch back and forth between the inventory tab and the combat type tab while it's fighting. It does this repeatedly the entire time it's running, however the logger isn't producing any errors whatsoever, just looks odd and a little suspicious maybe.

Hey,

This sounds like you've configured the script to enable special attack when your weapon doesn't have an available special attack. I've got it on my to-do list to make the script automatically detect this situation and auto-correct, but it's not been a high priority thing so haven't quite got around to it. Disabling the special attack option in the startup UI should fix this for you :)

Hope that help,s

Apa

On 11/29/2022 at 11:38 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

This sounds like you've configured the script to enable special attack when your weapon doesn't have an available special attack. I've got it on my to-do list to make the script automatically detect this situation and auto-correct, but it's not been a high priority thing so haven't quite got around to it. Disabling the special attack option in the startup UI should fix this for you :)

Hope that help,s

Apa

Definitely was this, switching it fixed it right away, thanks!

• Like 1