APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hi both :)

Unfortunately the script currently doesn't support targets (stopping at certain goals) or gearing/switches. Both of these are something that i'd like to add in the future, perhaps behind an "advanced" panel in the UI. They're captured in my list of TODOs for the script, but I can't give an ETA as I am not sure exactly when i'll get a chance to do feature work on the script.

Cheers,

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stigidy said:

I just bought it and I wonder how I can change the spot/location. Atm im only able to bot at a 2 crab spawn spot.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out

Thanks for your custom, and glad you managed to change the location :) Let me know if you run into any further issues - always happy to help!

-Apa

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2022 at 10:04 PM, Sick Cunce said:

Hey man, im trying to use this with fire surge but the script banks the wraths every time. Are you able to somehow add in wraths so that it doesnt bank them anymore? Thanks.

Hey,

Ah - good catch! Sure - i'll update the script now so that it doesn't bank wrath runes. Thanks for letting me know :)

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, killerownsu said:

how can i turn off the script at a certain level.. idk 

what happen to this script? it was so good before 

the ui  changed?

Hey,

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to stop the script after meeting a target. I'm not sure what you mean by "what happen to the script" - there have been no major changes recently so perhaps you might be thinking of a different script? The UI certainly hasn't changed recently! If you're running into issues, let me know what is wrong and I can hopefully help you out :)

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...