APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Found a bug within resize mode. When the script stops to go to break, it'll sit on the world switcher world list and the cursor will sit near the X next to the minimap. Won't hit the door to logout and just gets stuck. Break timer doesn't start either so if you don't catch it yourself you're just sitting there until a forced logout.

This only seems to happen sometimes.

Edited by EPLS

got hit with a perm ban cuz of ur bot script, at the 2 spot south west of the bank my character would reset and return to the 2 crabs spot where those 2 specific crabs were scattered around the map....my char would return and reset multiple times for 20 mins yesterday and im certain thats the reason why i got banned.

I even checked the logger and showed that my char went back and fourth doing the same movement for 20 mins and a retard who probably was responsible for manipulating the crabs were sitting next to me, i dont recomend using the bot for that western area part, i do recomend using that on the 10k island tho.

I still bot my other acc and ill uninstall the osrs client and erase jagex cache and also change my ip..is there anything else i should do?

On 4/14/2020 at 8:52 PM, EPLS said:

Found a bug within resize mode. When the script stops to go to break, it'll sit on the world switcher world list and the cursor will sit near the X next to the minimap. Won't hit the door to logout and just gets stuck. Break timer doesn't start either so if you don't catch it yourself you're just sitting there until a forced logout.

This only seems to happen sometimes.

It's still doing this. I think it's because it leaves the tab on the world switcher and the break manager doesn't know how to return to the logout button. Worried to leave this script running for more than an hour or two. I guess I could force crash, but is there anything you can do to fix this? Love the script otherwise.

Edited by EPLS

On 4/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, kufar abaka said:

how long did u run for...? ive been using it for 8h a day aproxx

So far I'm having much more success with my second account, getting similar results as when I first started. :)

I think I botted far too much within a 24-hour period on the acc that got banned. I haven't even changed IPs, just the schedule I have my bot on + extended delay from fast to average/long. But yeah with the first acc I probably set off some trigger. I didn't monitor it as closely as I should have so there's a chance it was doing some sketchy shit I didn't notice.

About to hit 60-60-60 again from 30-30-1 using this script only.

Edited by EPLS

13 hours ago, EPLS said:

So far I'm having much more success with my second account, getting similar results as when I first started. :)

I think I botted far too much within a 24-hour period on the acc that got banned. I haven't even changed IPs, just the schedule I have my bot on + extended delay from fast to average/long. But yeah with the first acc I probably set off some trigger. I didn't monitor it as closely as I should have so there's a chance it was doing some sketchy shit I didn't notice.

About to hit 60-60-60 again from 30-30-1 using this script only.

ye same...the 2 spot fucked me up

22 hours ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Got banned twice for using it. Got me from 40-90str and 50-90 ranged. Still an amazing script, will be using it on my new account. Honestly, don’t know what I’ve done wrong.. maybe because I used it a couple of hours a day for a week  playing legit only once..

did u get perma ?? did u have any quest points on the acc?