APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 12/6/2018 at 3:51 AM, Tbilisi said:

The bot will aimlessly run back and forth to reset if sand crabs don't aggro (lured away by another player).

Also, not sure if this is intentional, but the bot doesn't click to attack the sand crab even if another player is crashing the location.

Incredibly disappointed using this script.

Hi,

Sounds like you're using mirror mode - please give the section 'things to consider before buying/trying' a read to see why this may not work as expected. If you switch to stealth injection, the script should run like normal.

Apa

17 hours ago, lucje said:

Can I have a trial?

Sure, activated!!

On 12/7/2018 at 6:09 AM, Apaec said:

Hi,

Sounds like you're using mirror mode - please give the section 'things to consider before buying/trying' a read to see why this may not work as expected. If you switch to stealth injection, the script should run like normal.

Apa

Sure, activated!!

How about make the bot compatible for mirror mode? For those that don't want to be banned within 24-hours.

4 hours ago, Tbilisi said:

How about make the bot compatible for mirror mode? For those that don't want to be banned within 24-hours.

Hey,

Unfortunately this is not possible otherwise I would have done it :( -  since the code  that is running is the same on both clients, it seems to be an issue with mirror mode itself that is causing it to go wrong. I submitted a client bug report a while ago now but since mirror is in permanent Beta I guess it is still being worked on. 

As for mirror having reduced ban rate, i'm not entirely convinced by this - although I have access to mirror, I still use SI as it is less resource intensive, more reliable, easier to set up and more or less the same in every other respect. To my knowledge, bans are a lot more to do with how you bot, rather than what you bot with. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine :)

-Apa

16 hours ago, willyrange said:

hey bro id love to trial this , new to botting excited to see how well this works

To qualify for a trial, your OSBot account must be over a week old (this is OSBot policy). As a result, I cannot offer you a trial just yet.

Sorry about that - please come back in a week! For more info, please check out my trials thread found here : https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

Apa