APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

@Apaec Thank you for the reply, totally understand. I should have known this when I saw that yellow writing on the screen about new features in OS.. lol luckily I logged in today and haven't received a ban yet so lets hope all the botters at sand crabs didn't report me for standing still for 4 hours  0.o 

As to everyone else asking when is it gonna be fixed. CHILL. He just said it'll take some time, same as all your other scripts that might have broken or have bugs like this. Be patient, there's no rush in botting if you aren't trying to get banned.

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, taykk47 said:

when will the scrip work again?

46 minutes ago, zMurda said:

Been dying like crazy and having to babysit the bot all day. Any news when this script will be fixed?

Hi there,

The script is currently experiencing issues due to the recent game update. Please be patient while the client is fixed, at which point the script will return to running smoothly :)

I cannot give an ETA as I am not in a position to speak on behalf of the developers, but hopefully soon!

-Apa

So i bought the scrip the same day as the update came out, unfortunately this means i have had a bad time running it.

i saw that you could not give an ETA; but how long does it usually take for the devs to fix the client after an os update? -sort of new arround here.

still hoping i don't get banned for standing still for 5 hours, but looking forward to trying this script that looks great.

24 minutes ago, yesyesyesyes said:

So i bought the scrip the same day as the update came out, unfortunately this means i have had a bad time running it.

i saw that you could not give an ETA; but how long does it usually take for the devs to fix the client after an os update? -sort of new arround here.

still hoping i don't get banned for standing still for 5 hours, but looking forward to trying this script that looks great.

Depends, ranges from a couple hours to a few days in the past. As for your account standing still, are you sure it was actually inactive for that long? It will usually kick the bot after 5mins of inactivity, unless you had the random movements set at quick intervals? Even then, the bot isn’t working correctly in that sense and doesn’t register the mouse movements a lot of the time whilst being currently broken. I reckon you’ll be fine mate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Notoriouss said:

Depends, ranges from a couple hours to a few days in the past. As for your account standing still, are you sure it was actually inactive for that long? It will usually kick the bot after 5mins of inactivity, unless you had the random movements set at quick intervals? Even then, the bot isn’t working correctly in that sense and doesn’t register the mouse movements a lot of the time whilst being currently broken. I reckon you’ll be fine mate.

Yes, sure, i had the auto-login on, so it would log me out for inactivity and then back in, standing still, logout etc

12 hours ago, yesyesyesyes said:

Hey,

You're right, bad timing to get the script :(

The developers are usually quite efficient at pushing a patch for the script out, however considering the resignation of one of the developers, I suspect it might take a little longer this week :(

-Apa

Hey mate, thanks for your script - I used it quite a bit last year to much success.

I've got back in to OSRS recently and wanted to pick up use of the script again, but whenever I start it it gets hung on 'Walking to ' but never moves the character along. Perhaps some issue with the web-walking, but all seems to be checking out fine in the settings. Any help with this? Basically can't use it as it won't move the character. Haven't yet tried manually moving my character to the sand crabs and starting there yet.

1 hour ago, Ted Gethen said:

Hey mate, thanks for your script - I used it quite a bit last year to much success.

I've got back in to OSRS recently and wanted to pick up use of the script again, but whenever I start it it gets hung on 'Walking to ' but never moves the character along. Perhaps some issue with the web-walking, but all seems to be checking out fine in the settings. Any help with this? Basically can't use it as it won't move the character. Haven't yet tried manually moving my character to the sand crabs and starting there yet.

Hey,

Webwalking is no easy task but the OSBot client tackles it well. Due to the scale of its job however, it is understandable that it struggles in some places. As you said, try moving a little closer to sand crabs :)

Apa