APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Can you please randomize the routes the bot take to reset while in camp mode, I think Bot watch catches on to that repetitive routes quickly? It seems that I keep getting my acc banned even when using different vsps which I bot on for only 4-5 hours per day with 30 minute breaks.

Edited by wer1sdf2
  • Like 1

lol....I don't even wanna tell you my progress from this script. it's insane. My pure is OP AF all thanks to you (; I just don't wanna jinx myself and say my progress. but 6m in xp already :p

Do more updates or something (:    ..... But my pure is still stopping at that one location I sent earlier on the Aug. 22nd. It happens every now and then.... and can you fix the web walking like if I click one place on the mini-map while it's trying to refresh it just stands there and does nothing the web walking doesn't kick in at all or anything. But other than that its awesome (;

please APA don't let me get banned.  :D

Can you please randomize the routes the bot take to reset while in camp mode, I think Bot watch catches on to that repetitive routes quickly? It seems that I keep getting my acc banned even when using different vsps which I bot on for only 4-5 hours per day with 30 minute breaks.

While the path is the same, the places the script clicks in the minimap varies with camera orientation and has inaccuracy to a degree. As a result, not the same set of steps are taken while walking a path. 30 minute breaks in my opinion is far too short (depends how frequent I suppose). As a rule of thumb, i'd recommend breaking for longer than you bot :) Also try and keep daily sessions below 3 hours! 

Refer to this page on a more in-depth guide to preventing bans: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans

lol....I don't even wanna tell you my progress from this script. it's insane. My pure is OP AF all thanks to you (; I just don't wanna jinx myself and say my progress. but 6m in xp already :p

Do more updates or something (:    ..... But my pure is still stopping at that one location I sent earlier on the Aug. 22nd. It happens every now and then.... and can you fix the web walking like if I click one place on the mini-map while it's trying to refresh it just stands there and does nothing the web walking doesn't kick in at all or anything. But other than that its awesome (;

please APA don't let me get banned.  biggrin.png

ignored my statement trying to make suggestions  sad.png..... when I purchased your script.... that makes me feel good about it......

No not really...-.-

I'm not ignoring anyone...

After botting about 500k xp from this script i'll give my honest review.

Functionality: 8/10

This script is very well done, it functions as its supposed to, but that is just it nothing that sets it apart from any other script that one can buy right now. That is not to say that this is a bad script its just generic, no offense to @@Apaec, you did good work.

Ban probability: Moderate-high

After watching the script and seeing the movements I would rate this as a medium to high risk script depending on the botter and how he/she uses this script. Suicide botting is highly advised against. Ideal set up for this bot should be a 2:4 or 2:5 set up. (for those who do not know what this is it is  2 hours botting and 4 hours non botting. This can be logging out, playing legit, questing....ETC)

What makes this script dangerous (THIS IS MY OPINION from botting and making my own scripts)

As I said above this script is generic and has the same standard options that most fighter scripts will have etc. This is no really where the problem comes into play. The main risk factor for this bot is on the camping feature. When refreshing while the bot has "Some deviation" and by some I mean very little it is still way to obvious that the path selection is bot like. I clicked the same pixel almost every time for 5 hours in one session. This is very bot-like. Also another key factor that plays into this high rate is the popularity of the spot. It is well known that crabs are a major bot spot, not to mention player reports for people who them assume are bots.

Final summary:

This is a very good script, but it could use some improvement in my honest opinion. Now would I use it to train some of my accounts? YES it is simple like I said but sometimes simple is okay. Be careful when botting. Don't bot for 8 straight hours, take frequent breaks, don't bot the SAME THING EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY, and use botting as a AID to training not a full out substitution. 

Overall Script Review: 7/10

Edited by thefallengod

Would be awesome if you could add clue looting. 

Looks really nice, considering a purchase. Could I have a trial, please?

I will be adding clue looting over the weekend :) And if you refresh your scripts list, the script should now be there!

apa

After botting about 500k xp from this script i'll give my honest review.

Functionality: 8/10

This script is very well done, it functions as its supposed to, but that is just it nothing that sets it apart from any other script that one can buy right now. That is not to say that this is a bad script its just generic, no offense to @@Apaec, you did good work.

Ban probability: Moderate-high

After watching the script and seeing the movements I would rate this as a medium to high risk script depending on the botter and how he/she uses this script. Suicide botting is highly advised against. Ideal set up for this bot should be a 2:4 or 2:5 set up. (for those who do not know what this is it is  2 hours botting and 4 hours non botting. This can be logging out, playing legit, questing....ETC)

What makes this script dangerous (THIS IS MY OPINION from botting and making my own scripts)

As I said above this script is generic and has the same standard options that most fighter scripts will have etc. This is no really where the problem comes into play. The main risk factor for this bot is on the camping feature. When refreshing while the bot has "Some deviation" and by some I mean very little it is still way to obvious that the path selection is bot like. I clicked the same pixel almost every time for 5 hours in one session. This is very bot-like. Also another key factor that plays into this high rate is the popularity of the spot. It is well known that crabs are a major bot spot, not to mention player reports for people who them assume are bots.

Final summary:

This is a very good script, but it could use some improvement in my honest opinion. Now would I use it to train some of my accounts? YES it is simple like I said but sometimes simple is okay. Be careful when botting. Don't bot for 8 straight hours, take frequent breaks, don't bot the SAME THING EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY, and use botting as a AID to training not a full out substitution. 

Overall Script Review: 7/10

Thanks for taking the time to writing this review :) I will take what you've said on board. Cheers!

~apa

• Like 1