APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

What about adding when it resets it will look at all the spots that it passes by to see if they are occupied? That way when you return to your spot but it's taken it remembers that it saw another spot open, and it would switch to that spot automatically (probably best for crab claw isle w/ the 4 spots at least).

15 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

What about adding when it resets it will look at all the spots that it passes by to see if they are occupied? That way when you return to your spot but it's taken it remembers that it saw another spot open, and it would switch to that spot automatically (probably best for crab claw isle w/ the 4 spots at least).

Perhaps - this would be pretty tricky to implement but I reckon I can get it done without too much adjustment to the current script framework. I can't make any promises though! I will try and set up some tests in the near future. Cheers!

14 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Perhaps - this would be pretty tricky to implement but I reckon I can get it done without too much adjustment to the current script framework. I can't make any promises though! I will try and set up some tests in the near future. Cheers!

Thanks, if you need someone to test or want an account to test lmk :)

3 hours ago, Master00j said:

big vouch for this script!  running for about 3days straight now, Runs flawless

http://prntscr.com/htymh6 

Woah; thats a HUGE proggie! I don't suppose you could capture the whole screen before you stop it (if you haven't already!)? I'd love to feature this screenshot on the thread - if you drop me a PM i'd be happy to censor out all the sensitive information for you. 

Amazing stuff! (: <3

Apa

1 hour ago, Rhazzel said:

Could i trial this please?

50 minutes ago, Rhazzel said:

I went ahead and just purchased it anyway, it's really good. Fingers crossed no bans :D

Sorry I was late with the trial request, only just got back to my comp. Glad it's running well so far, best of luck! (:

Apa

Hey man, when I select option force attack if crashed, can u make it play a beep once to tell the user they have been crashed? And I don’t remember this happening, but I will try to confirm it again later but when I get crashed, then the script will force attack. But when the crashing person gives up and just hops to another world, will the script go back to afk or still force attack? I think this happened to me and the script just kept force attacking until I restarted it. 

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Woah; thats a HUGE proggie! I don't suppose you could capture the whole screen before you stop it (if you haven't already!)? I'd love to feature this screenshot on the thread - if you drop me a PM i'd be happy to censor out all the sensitive information for you. 

Amazing stuff! (: <3

Apa

Sorry I was late with the trial request, only just got back to my comp. Glad it's running well so far, best of luck! (:

Apa

there you go! --> http://prntscr.com/hu4ffv

5 hours ago, falkonpunch said:

i wasnt able to use it when you gave me the 24 hours, any chance i could get another trial please

That's not a problem, i've started another 24h trial for you now. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Pali said:

Hey man, when I select option force attack if crashed, can u make it play a beep once to tell the user they have been crashed? And I don’t remember this happening, but I will try to confirm it again later but when I get crashed, then the script will force attack. But when the crashing person gives up and just hops to another world, will the script go back to afk or still force attack? I think this happened to me and the script just kept force attacking until I restarted it. 

Hey!

I can certainly look into adding alerts, it's not something that i've done before so hopefully there will be a neat way to do it from within the script. As for force-attack mode, it should only engage in this mode when being crashed - once it no longer detects a crasher, it will return to the normal way of killing sand crabs! I will run some tests with the case you described though, not sure why it would behave like that... :/

1 hour ago, Master00j said:

there you go! --> http://prntscr.com/hu4ffv

<3<3<3 That's awesome, thank you so much for sharing! (: Not sure why the text is running off the paint, it seems perhaps java lied when it said the font pack I was using was installed by default as part of the jre.. that's annoying!

Apa

1 hour ago, imschwaggy said:

anyone ever get banned using this?

I've not been banned personally, but others have, yes. In my experience, it doesn't seem to matter which script you use - it matters a lot more how you use the script. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legit in-between sessions, you should be fine. Being sensible is key!! 

Apa