APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

Sorry about that, perhaps you liked the thread and it went through. It does seem that you haven't used the script by looking at my database - I've given you a 36h trial to compensate for that. Sorry! 

~apa

Thank you so much i really appreciate that, if everything works smoothly i will definately buy it! :) 

On 11.2.2017 at 3:00 PM, Apaec said:

Just pushed an update, version 2.02! I've added lots of changes based on feedback, here are most of them (may have forgotten a few!)

Version 2.02:

• Added support for multiple potions! Hold ctrl or shift to select multiple potions from the list in the Gui.
  • Speaking of Guis... here's the new one below!
  • In other news, there is now an option to always move the mouse outside of the screen when the script is idle. This option is designed to simulate a player being AFK, so it's probably best to disable camera movements aswell, or atleast decrease their frequency.
  • Prevented the cursor/mouse trial being drawn when the mouse is outside the screen
  • Reworked special attack activation to make it less intrusive to the running of the script
  • Prevented the script attempting to loot ammo when at the bank/banking
  • Adjusted the gui inventory space calculations to accomodate for the new potion options. Please double check your settings before you run the script! (make sure you've configured for only 28 inventory slots, while I added calculations, it may still go wrong for whatever reason)
  • Minor changes to banking
  • Dropping junk now has a delay following the action to avoid any spam-clicking
  • Re-recorded the crab claw isle 3 path to prevent it failing to refresh the crabs ... and probably some more stuff which i've forgotten.

IAFgn8v.png

Enjoy! :) should be available within the next few hours once the devs get around to pushing it live!

~apa

when is the update live?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gember said:

when is the update live?

2 hours ago, PooClump said:

This ^

Been like 24h now and its still not live :/

Not sure. I've done all I can, as soon as I push the script to the OSBot team, they check the update to ensure there's no malware etc, and then they manually push it live onto the SDN. I guess they haven't made this check/push yet. Hopefully it will be available soon!! :)

In the mean time, i'm working on re-recording the CCI 4 refresh path as it was apparently having a few issues.

~apa

1 hour ago, hjvaneijl said:

how do i check? ive restarted osbot a few times and its not working for me. works fine with the collect off, with it on it goes straight to logging out.

v 2.01

Latest version is 2.03, just hang around for the SDN to be updated, shouldn't be too long now! Also, perhaps check the console to see if there was a configuration error or something.

~apa

8 hours ago, hjvaneijl said:

ok will it be updated automoatically? curious if anyone else has had this problem

It will update automatically, yep! Not sure why it's taking so long tho...

6 hours ago, hattrick2 said:

Can I get a trial?

3 hours ago, remy1 said:

Trial please

Done & done, enjoy guys!

3 hours ago, hjvaneijl said:

just figured it out im using the blowpipe and unless i have the darts i use in my inventory it logs me out. if i have some of the darts in my inventory it works.

Ah, oops! I was in the process of training my ranged up on my account to add support for the blowpipe, but i'm still at something like 68/9... I will do my best to add support without testing, will see how that goes haha!

2 hours ago, imbot said:

Just sayin',

I'm fairly certain I see the refresh path (@east near bank) walk to the same exact tile past the church everytime I run this script.. 

It will aim to the same tile, yes. However in reality most of the time changes in latency/camera angle result in the script using a combination of minimap/mainscreen interactions and hence the exact tiles clicked on and positions arrived at vary slightly. 

Cheers

Apa