APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey! i bought APA Rock Crabs way back when sand crabs werent available yet. any chance i can switch it to the sand crabs?

thanks.

(its because i have an obby mauler, and rock crabs are harder..)

Heyo!

I'm not sure if this is possible, but one thing I can say is that it's not down to me (as a scripter I have no power to alter transactions etc). For things like this you will need to contact the community (and store) administrator @Maldesto, but chances are he will not allow it due to the period of time for which you've had the rock crabs script. I can however offer you a 24h trial of the script which you can use while you wait for a reply (should you choose to contact mald that is), which I've gone ahead and activated now for you.

Hopefully that helped, and let me know if you need anything else :)

~Apa

I've had this script for about a week now and I have to say it's one of the best I've ever bought. It runs Amazing and smoothly and the ban rate is virtually none. I do have one question though.

Is there a way to make a signature like how some other people have for different scripts that will show how long I've ran sand crabs and how much exp I've gained total using it? If so, can you please link it to me? Thanks.

• Like 1

I've had this script for about a week now and I have to say it's one of the best I've ever bought. It runs Amazing and smoothly and the ban rate is virtually none. I do have one question though.

Is there a way to make a signature like how some other people have for different scripts that will show how long I've ran sand crabs and how much exp I've gained total using it? If so, can you please link it to me? Thanks.

Hey! Glad you like it :)

As to your question, there is indeed. here's your personal progress: http://apascripts.x10host.com/sandcrab/hiighlands.png

hiighlands.png

Cheers !

~apa

• Like 1

Can i get another trial please? I wasn't able to use the first one I got :/

Refresh your scripts list smile.png and they are on the southern coast of kourend for now, where the sandy beach is. Chances are things will change with the Zeah redesign, hopefully they don't ruin the training spot!smile.png

apa

Could i get a refresh of my trial? Wasn't able to use the first one :/

Can i get another trial please? I wasn't able to use the first one I got :/

Could i get a refresh of my trial? Wasn't able to use the first one :/

I'm not able to provide mulitple trials normally, however looking at the database it seems you didn't get a chance to use the script, as the trial was given on my schedule. I've re-started your trial, it should last for the next 24h. Enjoy:)

apa

Yo, got ahold of your script, it's perfect! only thing I would change is the route it takes to reset the sandcrab aggro. It's always the same route, never random. other than that 10/10!

Hey! Glad you like it smile.png

As to your question, there is indeed. here's your personal progress: http://apascripts.x10host.com/sandcrab/hiighlands.png

hiighlands.png

Cheers !

~apa