Explv's Map

Explv

NEW UPDATE

- Updated map to latest revision

- Map now also contains upper floors (press the +/- buttons in the navbar to go up or down)

- Map also now contains dungeons, located very far North on the map, I will be adding a search bar so that these areas can be accessed easily

Note: there are no location labels on the map currently, I will be adding those back shortly

• Like 2

If you would like to assist me with identifying dungeons and other areas

The first set of areas is around 2868, 4658, 0  (you can go there by typing the coordinates into the boxes at the top right). Move the map around and you will see a bunch of areas without names.

The second set of areas is around 2875, 9452, 0

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@Explv I love your map. I think everyone who writes scripts for osbot uses it, its basically the standard.

The one suggestion I would have would to be, if I have a poly area in my script and I want to see what that area encompases, I could paste the code into your map to highlight the area on the map. (kinda reversing what the polyarea selector does)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, k9thebeast said:

@Explv I love your map. I think everyone who writes scripts for osbot uses it, its basically the standard.

The one suggestion I would have would to be, if I have a poly area in my script and I want to see what that area encompases, I could paste the code into your map to highlight the area on the map. (kinda reversing what the polyarea selector does)

Sure I can add that

• Like 1

19 hours ago, k9thebeast said:

Done

• Explv changed the title to Explv's Map