FrostCaves

FrostBug

72def 70range 50pray

Didnt work whit no pray flick, died in 35-55 wave, tryied pray flick and it click pray wrong time usually so i died + got 2 day ban. And used karil set + helm of neitiznot + archer ring + fury + ranging gloves. Sometimes bot just stand in some corner whit pray on and drinked pots when pray was draining out. And one time bot was in world changing lobby whit no fcape. Any ideas whats happening? Is bot broken? Money well spend

4 hours ago, pequuu said:

72def 70range 50pray

Didnt work whit no pray flick, died in 35-55 wave, tryied pray flick and it click pray wrong time usually so i died + got 2 day ban. And used karil set + helm of neitiznot + archer ring + fury + ranging gloves. Sometimes bot just stand in some corner whit pray on and drinked pots when pray was draining out. And one time bot was in world changing lobby whit no fcape. Any ideas whats happening? Is bot broken? Money well spend

Please ensure breaks are disabled; sounds like it may have tried taking a break if it was in world change lobby. Additionally ensure you're running in fixed graphics mode; clicking a wrong prayer has been observed in resizable mode only

Edited by FrostBug

@FrostBug Thanks a bunch for the script my dude! :) Got my first ever fire cape from this. I just completely shut down when coming face to face with Jad in past personal attempts. Now I just have to wait and see if I'm going to get banned for it. Hope not. Clicking monsters through a wall blocking your view isn't all that human-like. Either way, nice job as if I don't get banned I've unlocked plenty of fire capes for myself. 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, FrostBug said:

Please ensure breaks are disabled; sounds like it may have tried taking a break if it was in world change lobby. Additionally ensure you're running in fixed graphics mode; clicking a wrong prayer has been observed in resizable mode only

That didnt help, still missed prayers, it press the prayer button too late, so i switch to no flick and it got me to 60 wave, then died when pots run out, any ideas what to do? 

8 hours ago, pequuu said:

That didnt help, still missed prayers, it press the prayer button too late, so i switch to no flick and it got me to 60 wave, then died when pots run out, any ideas what to do? 

Sounds like your latency is too high; It's recommended to have at most 100-150 ping to the world you're using for pray flicking.
If you run out of one type of potion, try changing the ratio. If you ran out of brews, have more brews. If you ran out of restores, add more restores or use equipment with prayer bonus.

What are your stats and equipment

On 9/29/2019 at 3:00 AM, FrostBug said:

Sounds like your latency is too high; It's recommended to have at most 100-150 ping to the world you're using for pray flicking.
If you run out of one type of potion, try changing the ratio. If you ran out of brews, have more brews. If you ran out of restores, add more restores or use equipment with prayer bonus.

What are your stats and equipment

I leveled up range 75 def 75 prayer 60 from last time and now used toxic blowpipe with addy darts + full armadyl dhide set +archer ring + holy blessing + fury + ava and now it worked just fine ! Didnt use pray flick and still many pots left after finished, after changing gear and leveling stats little bit got fc first try, Now lets see do i get ban or not. 

Edit: Perma banned today rip

Edited by pequuu
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 3:48 PM, Kyra said:

Skript is not working , cant pass ~ 35 wave. it was waste of money and time.

Gonna need more details if you want assistance

On 10/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, Mad Jew said:

it doesnt attack, just hovers mouse over target, when manualy attacking it seems to work but mehhh...

EDIT:: seems to work on stealth injection

Unfortunately it does not support mirror mode due to the entity update speed :(

• Token locked this topic