FrostCaves

FrostBug

27 minutes ago, Chosen said:

I just bought the script:) It looks good, just wondering if its possible to add sharks as food and prayer potions instead of super restores and brews? Im an ironman and it would help so much!

It's not, unfortunately. I don't really think it would succeed with those, either s:

So i don't have the super restores or sara brews because im an ironman. However i realized i can just pause and start the bot and eat and drink p pots between. Its working well currently, started with 20 p pots and 7 summer pies and 200 purple sweets(#iloveclues). Wish i brought more p pots tbh:/ Currently on wave 41, wish me luck <3!!!

4 minutes ago, Chosen said:

So i don't have the super restores or sara brews because im an ironman. However i realized i can just pause and start the bot and eat and drink p pots between. Its working well currently, started with 20 p pots and 7 summer pies and 200 purple sweets(#iloveclues). Wish i brought more p pots tbh:/ Currently on wave 41, wish me luck <3!!!

That's probably not gonna be viable on the higher waves :s

20 minutes ago, Chosen said:

Worked really well! got to jad, however on the healers step the healers were out-healing my hits and then i died:/. But its definitely possible, will be doing it again today.

rip

Typically it will trap all healers on one side to prevent them from healing jad, but that's not always possible (e.g. if Jad is up against a wall and there are healers on each side)

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

That's probably not gonna be viable on the higher waves :s

Here is my proof for the fight caves on ironman with prayer pots, sweets, and food. As you can see, it is actually viable:)! I had 75 def 85 range and 62 prayer. Gear was: Verac helm and skirt, black d hide body, stole, rune c bow with broad bolts, obby shield, blessed d hide boots, d gloves, and avas. I dont know much about coding and scripting, but if its not too much work, would it be possible to add prayer pots and food to the script, as it would make it much easier. If not, then its alright:). Tell me what you think.

IMG_5040_opt.jpg

IMG_5039_opt.jpg

On 31-1-2017 at 4:45 PM, siewmai6 said:

wow i got banned for only using this once. had the fire cape and out, that's it. and i got banned after. 2 day soft ban tho, i just hope my cape wouldnt be removed. i highly recommend NOT using this script. For the price of $20 usd it is not worth it. Besides that the script seemed to work flawlessly, able to kill Jad with basic gear at lv 70 ranged. Still a little upset though.

banned.png

Got 6 firecape's on 4 different accounts didn't get banned once.

Maybe Ip flagged? Or did you leave when the bot was getting you the fire cape?

Cuz for me it sometimes bugs out and stands in the corner the whole time drinking prayer pots.