FrostCaves

FrostBug

46 minutes ago, redeems said:

Have you ever tested the pet functionality? Just curious if anybody has gotten a pet using this script. 

I have tested that it can do multiple runs. And I have tested pet detection in a different script; though I have never gotten a pet with this script myself.

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

I have tested that it can do multiple runs. And I have tested pet detection in a different script; though I have never gotten a pet with this script myself.

Cool, I'm happy with my purchase. I wonder what could be done to nill banrates on this script. Seems to be hard, being as it's the only functional fire cape script out there, Also, being humanlike becomes harder, as for the script to function properly it needs to calculate things in a bot like way to prevent fails. If you were to look into that, besides prayer flicking, what would you look into? A new way to identify monster spawns? Also, in my experience, stopping the script and manually doing a wave here and there (easy waves - 62 for example) and then restarting the script completely made me ban free.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:38 AM, RYanb0401 said:

Correction. Ran again for another slayer task and woke up this morning to a ban. RIP 15 year old account I guess.

EDIT: Yes, it's my fault. I know that and accept that.

I've got some questions about your experience botting. Don't want to get banned myself, have you got a skype or discord? 

8 minutes ago, LightningCrash said:

This script is kinda broken.

It got to wave like around 59 multiple times and then started literally running into the level 180 and kept dying. Please fix this... It literally runs and gets hit and dies and it is super fucking frustrating to die and lose millions in supplies due to this stupidity.

Image:

f7LGVVp.png

Try some equipment with higher defence. Can recommend some veracs pieces as it also has prayer bonus.

The script may take hits from the 180s when moving between safespots in later waves; I would need pretty detailed screenshots of the enemy setup and simulations tab to consider making heuristic changes.

Edited by FrostBug

5 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Try some equipment with higher defence. Can recommend some veracs pieces as it also has prayer bonus.

The script may take hits from the 180s when moving between safespots in later waves; I would need pretty detailed screenshots of the enemy setup and simulations tab to consider making heuristic changes.

That account is less than 70 defence so it cannot even wear verac's.

Next time I run it and it gets to wave 59 I can try and get that for you if you didn't end up fixing it already. I'm just annoyed that I ran it like 5+ times and it always died on that specific wave. It usually safespots the 180s whenever possible but it doesn't on wave 59.

It simply needs to run to the nearest safespot possible so it can hit the 180 without taking much (if any) damage. 

Edited by LightningCrash

[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:27 PM]: DEBUG: Healer approach
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:28 PM]: DEBUG: Healer attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:29 PM]: DEBUG: Healer attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:29 PM]: DEBUG: Magic audio detected
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:29 PM]: DEBUG: Audio magic detect
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:30 PM]: DEBUG: frostcaves.c.a.COn has timed out [1400]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:30 PM]: DEBUG: Jad is attacking [H]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:30 PM]: INFO: Switching to PROTECT_FROM_MAGIC
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:30 PM]: INFO: Setting PROTECT_FROM_MAGIC to true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:31 PM]: DEBUG: Healer attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:33 PM]: DEBUG: frostcaves.c.a.COn has timed out [1400]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:33 PM]: INFO: Reverting prayer to PROTECT_FROM_MELEE
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:33 PM]: INFO: Setting PROTECT_FROM_MELEE to true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:34 PM]: INFO: Reverting prayer to PROTECT_FROM_MELEE
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:34 PM]: INFO: Setting PROTECT_FROM_MELEE to true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:35 PM]: Terminating script FrostCaves...
[WARN][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:40 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[ERROR][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:40 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][06/13 09:43:40 PM]: Script FrostCaves has exited!

Twice now, gets to healers @ Jad, then runs underneath jad, tries attacking the healers and also swapping prayers and dies...

6 hours ago, Pandaking said:

Keeps dying as well. Ran 5+ times lost every time. Very frustrating as it takes forever as well. lost time lost money no cape.

If you are starting the script already inside of the caves, check the 'warning' steps of the related FAQ entry.
If not, please submit a more detailed bug report; preferably with screenshot of UI (main & simulation tab). Most effective report is a recording, though (with GUI visible).

1 hour ago, CucumberSalad said:

I'm on 2.5.8, 4th time now, if I would've known this script was broken I wouldn't have purchased it. :facep:

Unless something changed with this or last weeks update, the script should still be functional (did 2 test runs the week before, both successful). Incase something did change, please include more details of the issue. Which attack did you get hit by, was the protection prayer timing delayed/too quick etc.

• Token locked this topic