FrostCaves

FrostBug

I attempted Jad twice without this script and failed both times. Yesterday I  Decided to use this script and it worked perfectly and I got a fire cape. I log on today to find out that I am perm banned. I have not done any other botting on that account and it was my combat level 90 main. Spent hours and hours on this account and it is really disappointing that it got banned for this. I honestly didn't think it could get banned for this because it isn't like a repetitive script where it does the same thing for hours. I knew I shouldn't have used the script because I saw other's comments about getting banned. Do not use this script if you wish to keep your account. That is your warning.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:35 AM, Eggbert10 said:

Got banned for 30 minutes use on my main.. paid 20 dollars to lose 100's of hours. fuck me man...

I feel ya man... I just got banned on my main too..

Edited by jondecker456

People saying they are getting banned based off this alone, i have done jad 11 times within the last 2 months with this script and have not received any attention from jagex. Call it luck or w/e but this script does not get you banned by itself. For those who say its the only script they have ever ran on their account, i highly doubt it despite what you claim because why would you be associated with a botting website when you could pay someone to do it by hand for less than $20? Most likely you are saying that in hopes to get a refund... Its like selling drugs and complaining to the person you get drugs from when you get arrested (Yo how come i got busted selling your drugs!?) you knew it was against the rules to bot and continued to do so, NO bot is undetectable and you knew that when you purchased.Anyways... thanks frostbog for this amazing script, no matter how good something is people will complain, hopefully i will obtain the ever elusive jad pet~~!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 9:19 PM, zayala said:

People saying they are getting banned based off this alone, i have done jad 11 times within the last 2 months with this script and have not received any attention from jagex. Call it luck or w/e but this script does not get you banned by itself. For those who say its the only script they have ever ran on their account, i highly doubt it despite what you claim because why would you be associated with a botting website when you could pay someone to do it by hand for less than $20? Most likely you are saying that in hopes to get a refund... Its like selling drugs and complaining to the person you get drugs from when you get arrested (Yo how come i got busted selling your drugs!?) you knew it was against the rules to bot and continued to do so, NO bot is undetectable and you knew that when you purchased.Anyways... thanks frostbog for this amazing script, no matter how good something is people will complain, hopefully i will obtain the ever elusive jad pet~~!

Ive used the script on a few accounts and then chose to do so on my main. Be careful. I was unlucky I guess.

http://prntscr.com/giyg1c has brrn saying this and also unable to fine tile or something, it got to like wave 30 and died? full supplies?

currently on just about to get to wave 20 and it's bugging out running to the middle?

Only just purchased too, feel like i've wasted my money on something thats going to get me banned lol, doing stpid things, turning mage prot on when it doesn't need to? wtf is going on.

Edited by L30N

• Token locked this topic