FrostCaves

FrostBug

Worked like a charm on zerker 78 range/45 def. Blowpipe, addy darts, ava, fury, archers ring. Just over 70 minutes in total. One problem rose on wave 62 with a dogs when it couldn't decide which one to kill so it range between them hitting the other one sometimes and never the other so I just manually killed the first one before continuing the script.

1 hour ago, talipen said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/19 09:47:01 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.getItemInSlot(vh:15)
    at frostcaves.d.Aux.g(kc:425)
    at frostcaves.d.Aux.i(kc:36)
    at frostcaves.d.Aux.K(kc:199)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.g(zc:229)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(zc:212)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(un:19)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

get this error the debug in the frostcaves is' exception; 0'

script is started in the bank of the fight caves

edit; when i manually set up the script (with the invent etc) it works, however fails to bank itself

Seems to be a client bug that occurs when your inventory is empty upon login, and prevents reading the inventory content.

I will report it as a client bug asap. For now it can be manually fixed by doing either:

1. Ensure you have at least 1 item in your inventory when you start the script
2. Withdraw and re-deposit 1 item from the bank before starting the script

Thanks for reporting it

Edited by FrostBug

16 hours ago, aylsero said:

Script doesnt seem to know when to turn prayer protects on. When the rangers are attacking you it waits until you've killed them and then turns range protect on when it's already dead.

Can't reproduce. Can you please post a gif or similar of this happening, with GUI visible

4 minutes ago, wakzak33 said:

Hi!

Sorry if this was already brought up, but why does it now allow me to use purple sweets as an option? What's the point of having the "click" box to apply using purple sweets if it doesn't allow you or doesn't work? I really would like to use them to make it easier on my pure!

Thank you! Let me know <3 

I'll remove it with the next update to avoid confusion.

It was for the originally planned 1 def support; but that was later dropped.

I think you should go back and implement it. I absolutely love the script and used it for 3-4 successful capes now. My issue is, certain accounts with certain levels, I don't know what options I should use. I have been tinkering with different amounts of brews and super restores for different level defense and prayer accounts, but on my pure (91 ranged, 1 def, 43 prayer) it kept using the Sara brews too quickly and I would run out of HP by wave 50ish. If I could use purple sweets on my pure it would save me many sara brews before the end. Anyhow, let me know <3 it would be awesome to use on a pure.

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic