FrostCaves

FrostBug

I don't if this has been mentioned in the past or if you can help but my script seems to not focus against the mage and range straight away on the prayer so its delayed to start flicking at the start of the higher waves when they are both spawned causing me to take damage and use most of sara pots? Any Clues? I guess I could be using the wrong settings.

2 hours ago, Tingo said:

I don't if this has been mentioned in the past or if you can help but my script seems to not focus against the mage and range straight away on the prayer so its delayed to start flicking at the start of the higher waves when they are both spawned causing me to take damage and use most of sara pots? Any Clues? I guess I could be using the wrong settings.

Multiway prayer flicking only starts after the enemies have settled and their attack rhythms have been identified. I'm afraid it usually takes a hit or 2 before it's ready to start multiway flicking

Edited by FrostBug

Really like the script. With that being said it's never failed a cape for me. Noted Armadyl Crossbow is easily the most effective weapon to use(assuming you're not using a twisted bow). As the blowpipe's attack range seems too short for the bot to work perfectly. 

Edited by TragicGerrad
error in wording
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic