FrostCaves

FrostBug

51 minutes ago, Galaga said:

Thank you for your fast reply! I am not running in mirror mode. I just pressed start once I was in the cave. The audio settings is definitely got me killed at jad; mine were set wrong. I'm going to try and run it again and see if it will attack the Magers or rangers without my manual entry 

51 minutes ago, Galaga said:

Thank you for your fast reply! I am not running in mirror mode. I just pressed start once I was in the cave. The audio settings is definitely got me killed at jad; mine were set wrong. I'm going to try and run it again and see if it will attack the Magers or rangers without my manual entry 

start it at the bank mate

9 hours ago, Galaga said:

Will definitely try. Do you believe this will also food the issue of right clicking and pressing "attack" on the monsters again going through death animation?

I don't think so; I had assumed this was to blame on mirror mode..
I'll look into it

7 hours ago, Rumple said:

@FrostBug Do you think the script would run if I used magic?

No, only range is supported

all in all good, bought awhile ago and using for first time in awhile. it does find itsel a lot not attacking the rangers and still praying when theres nothing to pray against. (huge waste of pots). its praying ranger against the little melee people and if u take it off manually it puts it back on....  the clicking attack on an enemy after it is dead is also very suspicous. i dont understand why its running away from ranger and not attacking it just running back and forth. i didnt pay 20$ for the script to run back and forth i can do that myself. just somethings that i did not experience before and am experiencing now.

EDIT 1: you really gotta babysit this bot. not what i was hopin to get for 20$, i mean i just saw this thing play chicken with the melee and range things and it just was taking damage... And the right clicking attack after an enemy dies is gonna anyone who uses it banned....

EDIT 2: You should advertise the bot as good but much needed baby sitting like wow i cannot believe how inconsistent this has been

this script is total ass. i just watched it at jad literally hesitate to what prayer to switch to. it even knew i was gonna die cause it tried brewing instead of putting prayer on. not what you expect out of a 20$ script

this is more frustrating than a free script

yeah fuck this script. it yet again did not even attempt to pray at jad. fuck this. i want my money bback right now this is absolutely ridiculous

pardon my frustration. its just not something someone should be going through having spet 20$ on the script. if it were free than you know whatever but its not

Edited by veteran_2000
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, veteran_2000 said:

all in all good, bought awhile ago and using for first time in awhile. it does find itsel a lot not attacking the rangers and still praying when theres nothing to pray against. (huge waste of pots). its praying ranger against the little melee people and if u take it off manually it puts it back on....  the clicking attack on an enemy after it is dead is also very suspicous. i dont understand why its running away from ranger and not attacking it just running back and forth. i didnt pay 20$ for the script to run back and forth i can do that myself. just somethings that i did not experience before and am experiencing now.

EDIT 1: you really gotta babysit this bot. not what i was hopin to get for 20$, i mean i just saw this thing play chicken with the melee and range things and it just was taking damage... And the right clicking attack after an enemy dies is gonna anyone who uses it banned....

EDIT 2: You should advertise the bot as good but much needed baby sitting like wow i cannot believe how inconsistent this has been

this script is total ass. i just watched it at jad literally hesitate to what prayer to switch to. it even knew i was gonna die cause it tried brewing instead of putting prayer on. not what you expect out of a 20$ script

yeah fuck this script. it yet again did not even attempt to pray at jad. fuck this. i want my money bback right now this is absolutely ridiculous

Responses like this make me hesitate if i should buy it or not. I mean for 20 bucks i can go to a fcape service and be guaranteed to have at least one

21 hours ago, veteran_2000 said:

same issues with me. tried multiple settings, tried starting at bank, tried sounds correctly... I scanned through all the comments on this page to see if i am doing anything wrong, and nothing. I put a refund request because no matter what i do the same issues happen.

50 minutes ago, Galaga said:

same issues with me. tried multiple settings, tried starting at bank, tried sounds correctly... I scanned through all the comments on this page to see if i am doing anything wrong, and nothing. I put a refund request because no matter what i do the same issues happen.

and its been almost a full day now and no response from owner..

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic