FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 23.3.2017 at 1:36 AM, Master00j said:

any banrate updates and how stable is this? will it get a fire cape easy on 70range 40def acc?

Mine failed alot on 50 def 70 range, tried 8 times and finally got it when i trained up to 65 def 73 range. Reason might be multiway flicking didnt work on my computer cuz of laggs i think.

Edited by krisped

Why no trial if so many people fail at it and prayer flicking don't always work :/ we should be able to try the script first to see if our PC/connection can work with this script. All we'd need is 1-2 hour trail to see if prayer flicking works on my PC with my connection( which i admit it's not the best). it's a shame to waste 20$ and then you see that prayer flicking isn't working cus of a lagg.

Thanks Frostbug my first cape received!! Bot works flawless,  but I did the mistake once when the bot was on wave 62 and the second mage was attacking.  I thought id chance the position a bit but after i continued,  it started praying for range cos it thought it was wave 63 already:facep: Well I died, second time I let the bot do the magic and there I got my cape, still not a ban insight lol. 

Edited by Cosco
  • Like 1

On 31.3.2017 at 3:49 PM, domen said:

Why no trial if so many people fail at it and prayer flicking don't always work :/ we should be able to try the script first to see if our PC/connection can work with this script. All we'd need is 1-2 hour trail to see if prayer flicking works on my PC with my connection( which i admit it's not the best). it's a shame to waste 20$ and then you see that prayer flicking isn't working cus of a lagg.

Then everyone would ask for a trail because they want to "try" their connection. Used this bot with multiway prayer flicking another place where i knew it was good internet and connection. It didnt fail ONCE.

Pay for it or get the cape yourself :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic