FrostCaves

FrostBug

7 hours ago, FrostBug said:

If you are starting the script already inside of the caves, check the 'warning' steps of the related FAQ entry.
If not, please submit a more detailed bug report; preferably with screenshot of UI (main & simulation tab). Most effective report is a recording, though (with GUI visible).

Unless something changed with this or last weeks update, the script should still be functional (did 2 test runs the week before, both successful). Incase something did change, please include more details of the issue. Which attack did you get hit by, was the protection prayer timing delayed/too quick etc.

5th attempt it worked lol, cbf to farm for my pet so it'll do I suppose ty ?

36 minutes ago, osDude said:

what stats are you running the script on? Im debating on getting it. Just don't know if I should wait for higher stats.

It just fucked up again, just tried running it again about an hour ago and it just got to Jad, stood there, didn't turn on prayer, took damage, then spammed brews until I ended up stopping it and resetting it back up full health and full prayer and it still just went onto the prayer menu, hover over mage, and then didn't click anything, as it got hit it justt tried spam eating again.

https://i.gyazo.com/41515eb3893c3aa87f1b0d332a1cd67a.mp4

Just wanted to say, this is the 4th jad task I've gotten on slayer, and it hasn't actually completed it on task yet.

Like it's to the point that it does great but on wave 62 it runs in circles between the 2 mages, until I stopped the script, killed 1 and then played again. However I'm thinking it's just going to be used to get to Jad for me, have no problem finishing him myself

Edited by CucumberSalad

1 hour ago, CucumberSalad said:

It just fucked up again, just tried running it again about an hour ago and it just got to Jad, stood there, didn't turn on prayer, took damage, then spammed brews until I ended up stopping it and resetting it back up full health and full prayer and it still just went onto the prayer menu, hover over mage, and then didn't click anything, as it got hit it justt tried spam eating again.

Just wanted to say, this is the 4th jad task I've gotten on slayer, and it hasn't actually completed it on task yet.

Like it's to the point that it does great but on wave 62 it runs in circles between the 2 mages, until I stopped the script, killed 1 and then played again. However I'm thinking it's just going to be used to get to Jad for me, have no problem finishing him myself

damn... that sounds incredibly frustrating.. :/. Shame.... I love what the preview video does. lmao. And the hybrid praying. 

Do you have the hybrid pray flicking enabled? I wonder if that could be an issue with the script.... Not sure why it would fuck up at this point.

13 hours ago, osDude said:

damn... that sounds incredibly frustrating.. :/. Shame.... I love what the preview video does. lmao. And the hybrid praying. 

Do you have the hybrid pray flicking enabled? I wonder if that could be an issue with the script.... Not sure why it would fuck up at this point.

I've tried with and without still the same outcome ?

23 hours ago, CucumberSalad said:

Your game audio was off in that gif; having it on is required for jad.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues still

Edited by FrostBug

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Your game audio was off in that gif; having it on is required for jad.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues still

that's because Gyazo for some reason records as .mp4 now but it's no sound with the gif, it's stupid how they do it. But no whenever the bot starts up it has the sound effects on low and the other 2 on off

12 hours ago, lmfaoj0 said:

Hey so the script isnt working for me and I've got good gear and good stats- all 75+ gear and stats. I've died 5 times around wave 38.

Given 0 information, I can only ask you to read thru the OP carefully and see if any of the instructions there can help solve the issue.

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

Given 0 information, I can only ask you to read thru the OP carefully and see if any of the instructions there can help solve the issue.

I'm doing everything right but Ive got about 15 deaths at high levels now, I died on 58 last. Not sure what information to give when I set it up all right- it seems like it just misses prayers and I end up dieing. I know my osbot account doesnt have a lot of posts so it doesnt have a lot of credibility but I am not new to the script game, just newer to this site, and Im not very happy with this so far :/ 

e: just watched it run twice. It keeps missing mage prays at the begining of rounds later on. I have sound on so Idk why it would miss them. I died at 34 just now which is terrible progress. I could do that on my own.

Edited by lmfaoj0

3 hours ago, lmfaoj0 said:

I'm doing everything right but Ive got about 15 deaths at high levels now, I died on 58 last. Not sure what information to give when I set it up all right- it seems like it just misses prayers and I end up dieing. I know my osbot account doesnt have a lot of posts so it doesnt have a lot of credibility but I am not new to the script game, just newer to this site, and Im not very happy with this so far :/

e: just watched it run twice. It keeps missing mage prays at the begining of rounds later on. I have sound on so Idk why it would miss them. I died at 34 just now which is terrible progress. I could do that on my own.

Try to select a world with ~100ms or lower ping, or disable prayer flicking

Edited by FrostBug

For anyone struggling with getting a cape make a .bat with this -

@ECHO off

SET worlds=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115

FOR %%i IN (%worlds%) DO (
Echo | SET /p=World %%i
FOR /F "tokens=5" %%a IN ('Ping oldschool%%i.runescape.com -n 1 ^| FIND "time="') DO Echo %%a
)
PAUSE

Run it 2-3 times for accuracy, pick a low ping world & enjoy.

• Boge 1