Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

the bot keep doing something that makes it look very botlike, when the bot moves away from the safespot for looting or attacking an npc and then tries to go back to the safespot it always move 1 tile away from the safespot tile then wait like 2 secs then move to the safespot tile by clicking the minimap, is there a way to make this bot move to the safespot tile by clicking it once without using the minimap?

• Like 1

Swapping to spec weapon doesnt work on GDK, at least for me while using Dragon sword(set as main) then Dragon dagger p++ set as spec.

It only uses sword spec. Also world hopping with x player count in x radius does not work at all. It tried to world hop after detecting a  pker, glory away and hovered hop, but didnt.

Adding further to this, the behavior of GDK is very bot-like, kills dragon, pauses, picks item, pauses again. selects another dragon, sometimes tries to run in some direction of item on the floor, however interrupts it by attacking another dragon. Sometimes half hits dragon, runs a abit away and attacks a new one. It often even ignores the drops on the floor, then possibly later tries to pick them in janky way.

Also another question, could you add charging etherium bracelet with revenant ether at bank? Maybe a custom amount if possible.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

I am releasing a standalone revenants script, in fact it's in testing right now and has ethereum bracelet charging.

For GDK I can modify the behaviour if you like, of course it's a matter of opinion, looking "bot-like" depends on your playstyle. Some people take pauses, others are efficient.

Some people say running efficiently/tick-perfectly seem robotic/botlike, others say pauses seem bot-like. The best thing I can do is add an option to choose between which playstyle you would like.

For specs, you need to make sure the name matches the item name in the game exactly, otherwise it won't wield the weapon. I will run the bot with DDS and dragon sword and verify if it works, if not I'll release a new update <3 Ty for the feedback, you are very critical and I appreciate it, helps the bot improve :) 

I will also release an example profile of Lava dragons in case anyone is struggling to fight them :doge: 

@random101 it depends on your camera zoom, I would suggest selecting the option [Keep camera upwards] in misc setup, and zooming out the camera further and you will notice better movement :D

Also guys quick heads up: if you want to fight wilderness monsters, you MUST select the option [Allow wilderness monsters] in the fighter misc. 2 tab. This option only exists as a safety feature to prevent wilderness fighting for people that don't want to fight in wilderness.

Added all trials enjoy :D

Edited by Czar

20 minutes ago, Czar said:

I am releasing a standalone revenants script, in fact it's in testing right now and has ethereum bracelet charging.

For GDK I can modify the behaviour if you like, of course it's a matter of opinion, looking "bot-like" depends on your playstyle. Some people take pauses, others are efficient.

Some people say running efficiently/tick-perfectly seem robotic/botlike, others say pauses seem bot-like. The best thing I can do is add an option to choose between which playstyle you would like.

For specs, you need to make sure the name matches the item name in the game exactly, otherwise it won't wield the weapon. I will run the bot with DDS and dragon sword and verify if it works, if not I'll release a new update <3 Ty for the feedback, you are very critical and I appreciate it, helps the bot improve :) 

I will also release an example profile of Lava dragons in case anyone is struggling to fight them :doge: 

@random101 it depends on your camera zoom, I would suggest selecting the option [Keep camera upwards] in misc setup, and zooming out the camera further and you will notice better movement :D

Also guys quick heads up: if you want to fight wilderness monsters, you MUST select the option [Allow wilderness monsters] in the fighter misc. 2 tab. This option only exists as a safety feature to prevent wilderness fighting for people that don't want to fight in wilderness.

Added all trials enjoy :D

Well if you look at how Perfect Fighter itself fights compared to GDK plugin, there is a big difference, hehe. 

Also with Revenants the webwalker seems to only use the most risky entrance, level 40 wild one. I tested all the options. Cant wait for the Rev script tho, very nice to hear. 

I have one more question, Fairy ring use as transport, i wonder why the webwalker doesnt have it built in. Every scripter makes their own system i guess?

• Heart 1

Yeah we need to make our own walker for fairy, it's a fairly easy task imo, I am currently adding fairy rings to the travel/bank options in the banking tab, and I will be adding more plugins to the list like the GDK one, I believe the next plugin will be mm2 caves and lizardman shaman (temple), seems to be a good moneymaker 😛 

• Like 1

For some reason at Undead Druids the script keeps prayer on even after going to bank. Leaves a bit of a risky opening when entering the druids since it arrives with 0 prayer, goes and pulls a druid, then runs or sometimes has the luck to walk toward the altar, ive had a couple of near death situations. Otherwise Walk mode 1 works fine. Other modes dont work that well. They get stuck between the dungeon sign and church with the altar , run back and forth. Mode 1 walks a longer trajectory but at least doesnt get stuck zipping around. If Czar could add Hosidius Kitchen bank chest would speed it up a little. Btw i do have all the doors unlocked in that dungeon and altar as well.

I think its going to be one of the best spots for training and making some gp as well.

Found another problem. Special attacks and banking. If use spec attacks is checked the script switches to  spec weapon at bank and deposits the other weapon. I did not find a way to fix this through different settings. This is quite an annoying problem, hoping for a quick fix.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

Yes sure I will add myth's guild dragons, ty for suggestion :) And mythical cape turn off [Keep equipped] and the bot will right-click teleport while it's in the inventory.

@symbolthanks for the feedback, I usually do Undead druids with teleports, though you raise a good point with the prayer thing, I did not know you are walking to bank, why not use skills necklace -> woodcutting guild teleport? It's quicker. Maybe you are an ironman though, so I will make sure to take ironmen into account <3 

I will add a new option called [Allow prayer while walking], as a safety measure I have auto-selected prayer because some paths are dangerous while walking to the fight zone, e.g. taverley dragons, this is the reasoning behind that.

As for specs, it's good to set equipment in here with the $ (bank icon) ticked:

bOeayEW.png

So that the bot recognises the main weapon. I will also code it so the bot doesn't deposit spec weapon, nice find :) 

Again thanks for feedback, I usually run profiles with the most efficiency so I didn't anticipate running out of prayer, though it's no problem ^^ :D

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@symbolthanks for the feedback, I usually do Undead druids with teleports, though you raise a good point with the prayer thing, I did not know you are walking to bank, why not use skills necklace -> woodcutting guild teleport? It's quicker. Maybe you are an ironman though, so I will make sure to take ironmen into account <3 

I will add a new option called [Allow prayer while walking], as a safety measure I have auto-selected prayer because some paths are dangerous while walking to the fight zone, e.g. taverley dragons, this is the reasoning behind that.

The walk isnt really  that long, i usually only use teleports if they teleport me much closer to a bank. I think the only thing that would make undead druids a bit faster is Hosidius Kitchen bank support. Its a bit closer than Hosidius bank.

Also Skills necklace use would take an inventory slot :D

From what i gathered shortest trip to a bank and back would be Lovakengj Minecart Network, take that to Lovakengj station. Close bank there. This requires 65% Lovakengj favor.

I found another problem, when dying and reclaim stuff from Death is ticked. Bot went to reclaim, took all the stuff and then started looping each time asks Death for items, leaves and then goes back asks again.

Ticking the box for the main weapon does not fix the special attacks btw. It starts depositing/withdrawing the main weapon then when its done it about 5-7x it runs to the fight arena. Does 1 spec, thinks that it has low food(according to the logger), when inv is full of food, runs back to bank.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

I will be adding hosidius kitchen bank no problem :D

EDIT:

And yeah I am not telling you how to play the game, just offering some better ways to train, ofc I will listen to any feedback and request that you guys tell me :D

I am still curious about the possibility of adding Lovakengj bank as well through the Lovakengj Minecart Network. What do you think? It does need 65% favor tho.

EDIT: oh i actually see it is selectable in the script, so it should work i guess.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

I need to see if OSBot's webwalker supports the mine cart system, if not I can add it myself. 

I have submitted a new update for hosidius bank we just waiting for the daily sdn approval :D

I have a lot of new features coming atm prioritising by highest demand, I have promised progressive ranged/mage levelling and it's almost done, including more plugins such as mm2 caves etc.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I need to see if OSBot's webwalker supports the mine cart system, if not I can add it myself. 

I have submitted a new update for hosidius bank we just waiting for the daily sdn approval :D

I have a lot of new features coming atm prioritising by highest demand, I have promised progressive ranged/mage levelling and it's almost done, including more plugins such as mm2 caves etc.

I would very much like to request charging wilderness weapons such as the viggora/ursine chainmace with revenant ether as a feature. Since using that is an easy way of best melee experience per hour at elder chaos druids as an example. As well as banking to get more when out of charges.

We are probably talking about like 100-160k per hour exp rates.

Any way you could add this feature?

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1