Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@bobdough there is a delay when entering the gates in taverley dungeon, I will speed it up using my own workaround, and I'll let the devs know to speed up the webwalker in that particular gate, thanks for the report.

@koagel thanks for the screenshots now I just need to know which location (if it's secret then feel free to message me privately so I can test) and I'll make sure that spot works for you <3 

yes I will add forgotten brew, I already added this to my barrows bot so I'll just copy paste it to this fighter bot :D

mm1 tunnel chinning is in beta, not fully supported I have a good version working on my private workspace which will be published online for everyone soon. I'll give you a 24 hr trial when this is complete.

Added all trials enjoy :D

Wilderness monsters seem to be broken entirely, couldnt get Green Dragon plugin to work, nor revenants nor Lava Dragons.

Is this script capable of doing Lava dragons, 35-38 wilderness south of their isle, safespotting with magic, it would need to run to 30 and then use glory to bank.

Actually got GDK to work, seems that some webwalker modes dont go to wildy, but i think  nr 3 does.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1