Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

BUG REPORT 

hello, I don't know if it's a bug, but I  want to deposit things in port sarim, I mostly deposit monkey bones there, I have something wrongly set, it's been going on for a long time

I want my scimmatar and money to remain in the inventory and to deposit only monkey bones, maybe I set something wrong, I would like to ask for help

edit: i tried it many times whithout withdraw list , and whith picking wich items avoid to depoist

edit : it works in draynor village but not in port sarim bank

than somthing dont work well whith depositing to port sarim repair it pleas

@Czar

image.png

image.png

Edited by KOSIMTRAVU

May i please have a free trial? I am looking for a script that will safe spot & afk caged orges with a cannon no Hitpoints xp.

Just need a bot to reload/fire/ repair said cannon and im having a tough time. 

If this will work i am definitly going to purchase this script.

Edited by North Pole
  • Like 1

[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: 2) We seem to be at the fight area, turning on the travel flag to prevent teleporting...
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: "did_teleport_fight" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: "did_teleport_bank" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: Trying  findFirstTargetNpc... all command size: 153
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: Npc name is: [Skeletal Wyvern]
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:17 fm]: [PRAYER] Fight tile is on minimap, activating quickprayer!
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:18 fm]: Unable to detect suitable npcs from detected (8 npcs), resorting to backup detector..
[INFO][Bot #2][09/16 11:35:18 fm]: Trying  findFirstTargetNpc... all command size: 153

Script doesnt run to the monsters, runs above them on the minimap and just stands there thinking its down in the cave, worked flawlessly untill this morning never had a problem with this script

@Czar Could you make an addition for the script. It would attack ones like 5 monsters and then it would just afk and autoretaliate kill them. and then aggroing 5 new monsters again and so on.  like if there is multi. it would attack 5 different blood velts and then just afks on auto retaliate on untill they are all dead. and then it would repeat. Sorry im bad at explaining. lol

• Like 1