Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 4/9/2023 at 3:26 PM, miclo33 said:

@Czar do u mind showing me settings for it ? I still can’t manage to get looting bag to work it doesn’t take it out I took it out the inventory withdraw and just clicked use looting  bag and still nothing 

Yes sure, here is the file:

https://pastes.io/raw/lacvxz1gka

It should be saved as a text file, and placed in

C:/users/my_pc_name/osbot/data/perfectfighter/profiles

enjoy <3 

On 4/9/2023 at 6:15 PM, imz0ned said:

this script is amazing been using it for a few weeks for slayer, i have mostly learned how to use it for melee and ranged but does it support barraging nechs and dust devils etc with mob gathering with darts or somthing like this? if so could u give me some advice on how to set that up please

im trying to add this, super popular method so i really need it for myself too :D it will be finished in v327.0 <3 

On 4/9/2023 at 7:24 PM, RedSonic said:

Hey king, I love your scripts and use them all the time. Anyways, I just wanted to drop an idea. I was wondering if it's possible for you to add a different timer that shows the runtime of the script without counting the break time when using your break manager. Maybe you could also add a timer that shows how much longer the break will last. That's all. Thank you for your service.

Edit: I also wanted to add that if you could include the "press F12 to open the setup screen" in all your scripts, it would make my life easier when I'm tweaking my settings. Maybe a customizable delay between action settings as well. Anyways, thanks again.

Hey <3 Legend tysm for the support, and yes I love this idea, I'll add this to all my scripts, including the setup window :D Keep up all the good work champ <3 

On 4/11/2023 at 11:01 AM, Gilles123 said:

Whenever it dies it runs to the bank and just stands there and I get this:

Can you fix this please?

Ty for logs, noted I'll be replacing the deathwalk (grave) code for the death office handler ASAP :D 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Would this work for F2P Wizard Tower Casting pre selected Mage Spells at the Lesser Demon upstairs behind the fence?
I've tried several of the other free  auto fighters and they all behave the same and are unable to detect the demon and attempt to leave the tower.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: it prolly works but does not support Looting Via telegrab, from screenshots i viewed.
Possible to add?

Edited by StarCraftSniper
  • Like 1

@Czarlove your scripts its the ones i go to first for anything i grab. i was wondering if you could add alter support for the alter upstairs from brutal black drags (very poor main here so trying to cut cost of prayer pots :P)  its basically just up a rope and about 30 ish tiles away

wow for anyone who has doubts about you my dumb ass didnt even look before asking and you genuinely have it already set up for this, im in love with you

Edited by Beanstino
im an idiot
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO