Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Ty for the report, I will add some tweaks. I recommend using walk-setting 2 if the walker doesn't handle some webs or some stuff, it usually solves it - a nice temp workaround ^^ :D And for single combat area hmmm good find, there could be a loophole since the npc isn't technically in combat (or doesn't have hp bar) so I will add some safety patches ty sir :D 

@LaosI haven't seen any bans lately, make sure you take breaks and use mirror for best results, avoid typical areas like chickens/cows at lumbridge on fresh f2p accounts those are suspicious, lmk what your setup/target is and I'll help you avoid bans easily :) 

Edited by Czar

I just signed up a few hours ago for a 24hr trial, welp didn't get through withing 20 or so minutes, so I bought it xD Best purchase in a good while. Though I bbarely understand the concept, I can still use it perfectly fine due to all help Czar personally has fiven me through Discord. hmu on disc if ya'll need any help  Knge#2976 <33

• Heart 1

BUG REPORT:

If you stand at Grand Exchange and manually order the bot to fight chickens, it will walk to Champions guild and try to enter even tho the guild is not unlocked.

I do not think that this problem is that big, but at least it seems like a bot if you try to click a gate for an hour that won't open..

EDIT: Otherwise the script is perfect! 10/10 :D

Edited by Ericane
  • Like 1

Just found the fragments, sorry about this they added them after the league was released and I was searching for them before, 

26541,Shattered relics mystic ornament kit,false,
26544,Unidentified fragment (harvesting),false,
26545,Unidentified fragment (production),false,
26546,Unidentified fragment (skilling),false,
26547,Unidentified fragment (combat),false,
26548,Unidentified fragment (misc),false,

Found these from runelite, will be adding these as a hotfix, should be available within 15 minutes as a hotfix. No version update since it doesn't really require code.

Update v286 is on the way, this'll have the world hop improved as well, including a couple other improvements from discord dms and this thread above <3

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Just found the fragments, sorry about this they added them after the league was released and I was searching for them before, 

26541,Shattered relics mystic ornament kit,false,
26544,Unidentified fragment (harvesting),false,
26545,Unidentified fragment (production),false,
26546,Unidentified fragment (skilling),false,
26547,Unidentified fragment (combat),false,
26548,Unidentified fragment (misc),false,

Found these from runelite, will be adding these as a hotfix, should be available within 15 minutes as a hotfix. No version update since it doesn't really require code.

Update v286 is on the way, this'll have the world hop improved as well, including a couple other improvements from discord dms and this thread above <3

U fixed my issue, thank u friend

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO