Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, EnzoHC said:

Doesnt look arrows when in stronghold of security mode. I tried range mode and loot arrows option.

I'll take a look :D something may have changed because arrow looting should be working

1 hour ago, Cirus4423 said:

Whats the difference between Perfect Fighter and Perfect Rock Crabs? Can I try both? Unless they are the same. Thx.

Gave you trial gl sir :)

loving the new update but theres a small problem, after killing the kurask superior the bot gets stuck and does nothing i had to stop the script and start a new one

this is the logger after killing the superior

[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:00 PM]: Added event (Attack superior slayer monster)!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:00 PM]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:01 PM]: exec event (Attack superior slayer monster)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:01 PM]: Superior npc not found... let's wait a few more seconds...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:01 PM]: Added event (Attack superior slayer monster)!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:01 PM]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:02 PM]: exec event (Attack superior slayer monster)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:02 PM]: Superior npc not found... let's wait a few more seconds...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:02 PM]: Added event (Attack superior slayer monster)!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:02 PM]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:03 PM]: exec event (Attack superior slayer monster)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:03 PM]: Superior npc not found... let's wait a few more seconds...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:03 PM]: Added event (Attack superior slayer monster)!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:03 PM]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:04 PM]: exec event (Attack superior slayer monster)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:04 PM]: Superior npc not found... let's wait a few more seconds...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:04 PM]: Added event (Attack superior slayer monster)!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/03 11:11:04 PM]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...

• Like 1

Woot :D Okay so I see that now the bot is attacking superiors which is good news, but I will add a new code update to let the bot know when it's finished fighting slayer, my apologies. It's super difficult to test superiors because they are rare :doge: I'll make sure they work better.

Trial re-activated dw about it @Cirus4423 feel free to use whenever. Gl :)

• Like 1

Can confirm @Czar ran into a superior wyrm yesterday and it attacked and killed it perfectly. Been loving this script over the past few months but just a few things i've noticed. Sometimes even if you have "only loot items inside fightzone" every once in a while it'll run to another section of the dungeon or something and loot someone else's stuff which just looks suspect. It seems like turning on "only loot items within a specific amount of tiles" and "only loot items within your fightzone" seems to fix that issue for now.  

Also, just this morning after pausing the script I noticed I was unable to click anywhere on the OSRS screen even though I made sure that the mouse input toggle was set to on. Keyboard works, just the mouse seems to get stuck. Using the new mouse option and mirror mode so that may be the issue. 

EDIT: Forgot to mention that for whatever reason when killing greater demons, black demons, really any demons the script will loot their respective heads if dropped. Even checking the "drop junk" button doesn't drop the heads and if I drop them manually the bot will pick them back up. 

Otherwise great stuff as usual. Will report if I notice any more issues :) 

Edited by JustSe7en
edit
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 4:16 AM, Czar said:

Trial re-activated dw about it @Cirus4423 feel free to use whenever. Gl :)

Thanks - the trail went ok. I think I used it for about 8 hours at sand crabs. The thing is, my character kept getting killed at the sand crabs even though I had a full inventory of food. I am not monitoring the bot so I don't know how he is getting killed. That is my only complaint.

CZAR, could I also trial Perfect Rock Crabs? Is that a separate script? I would like to see if I don't get killed using that script versus Perfect Fighter.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Can confirm @Czar ran into a superior wyrm yesterday and it attacked and killed it perfectly. Been loving this script over the past few months but just a few things i've noticed. Sometimes even if you have "only loot items inside fightzone" every once in a while it'll run to another section of the dungeon or something and loot someone else's stuff which just looks suspect. It seems like turning on "only loot items within a specific amount of tiles" and "only loot items within your fightzone" seems to fix that issue for now.  

Also, just this morning after pausing the script I noticed I was unable to click anywhere on the OSRS screen even though I made sure that the mouse input toggle was set to on. Keyboard works, just the mouse seems to get stuck. Using the new mouse option and mirror mode so that may be the issue. 

EDIT: Forgot to mention that for whatever reason when killing greater demons, black demons, really any demons the script will loot their respective heads if dropped. Even checking the "drop junk" button doesn't drop the heads and if I drop them manually the bot will pick them back up. 

Otherwise great stuff as usual. Will report if I notice any more issues :) 

Thank you!! Means a lot :D Noted down. Will be addressed in the upcoming version

3 hours ago, Cirus4423 said:

Thanks - the trail went ok. I think I used it for about 8 hours at sand crabs. The thing is, my character kept getting killed at the sand crabs even though I had a full inventory of food. I am not monitoring the bot so I don't know how he is getting killed. That is my only complaint.

CZAR, could I also trial Perfect Rock Crabs? Is that a separate script? I would like to see if I don't get killed using that script versus Perfect Fighter.

Hey there thanks for reply and feedback, you need to turn off the option [Avoid banking]. It's enabled by default to make life easier :doge: If you already had it turned off and it still didn't bank, then it must be something else in which case I'll investigate ASAP and give you another trial

• Like 1

Could I please have a little help with this error.  Bot appears to be failing when trying to teleport to bank after no food in inventory condition from ~lvl 30 wilderness.

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Are we using a dialogued teleport? true
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Need to go under 30 wildy for teleport spell!! (nearest: [x=2954, y=3524, z=0].)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: ..using webwalk since walk is recursive
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Handling bank teleport - stand by... 
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

• Like 1

Hey just purchased this yesterday and I wanted to say it's working great! 

I have just one issue and also maybe a solution for you :) When interacting with the inventory in mirror mode the script is very slow and robotic. i.e. It can take +15-20 seconds to bury just a couple bones.  Same issue when eating food. I don't know how the bot detection works but I feel like this won't help ban rates lol. 

Have you tried something like this? The performance doesn't degrade in mirror mode so no weird robotic behavior. 

getMouse().click(new RectangleDestination(getBot(), getInventory().getSlotBoundingBox(i)));

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 4:20 AM, unsettled said:

Could I please have a little help with this error.  Bot appears to be failing when trying to teleport to bank after no food in inventory condition from ~lvl 30 wilderness.

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Are we using a dialogued teleport? true
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Need to go under 30 wildy for teleport spell!! (nearest: [x=2954, y=3524, z=0].)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: ..using webwalk since walk is recursive
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Handling bank teleport - stand by... 
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/08 08:17:21 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Ty for the logs I'll add an update. I just need to know which teleport now, if that's okay with you. I assume glory? And did you have it equipped or just normal dialogue, from the logs it seems like it was a right-click->dialogue which I would advise against, but either way I'll make it work for all situations ^^ :D

3 hours ago, dankdrcode said:

Hey just purchased this yesterday and I wanted to say it's working great! 

I have just one issue and also maybe a solution for you :) When interacting with the inventory in mirror mode the script is very slow and robotic. i.e. It can take +15-20 seconds to bury just a couple bones.  Same issue when eating food. I don't know how the bot detection works but I feel like this won't help ban rates lol. 

Have you tried something like this? The performance doesn't degrade in mirror mode so no weird robotic behavior. 

getMouse().click(new RectangleDestination(getBot(), getInventory().getSlotBoundingBox(i)));

Awesome :D Welcome to the club XD And yeah I agree, mirror is a bit slower than normal client this affects every script, we usually just tweak the reaction timer because IMO 1000ms is too slow, 50ms does the trick but then uses more cpu/mem, so this is a nice sweet spot.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:14 AM, Cirus4423 said:

Thanks. I unchecked avoid banking because I wanted the bot to run all night and bank for food in case I got low. My assumption is got gangbanged by like 3 crabs and was killed with no food, or I was led into the path of a hobgoblin who just killed me. Those would be my two guesses.

I'm going to make some tweaks to crabs as well, just to be safe. I also think it was the hobgoblin too, I'll make it more evasive to them 😉 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:33 AM, mr_big_t said:

Does this script  support killing revs?

Nope, but I really really wish we could safely add these. I may have to do a separate script for revs with like a huge warning on it like I did with my prayer bot. Because getting pked will basically mean it's not worth it. My anti-pk system is being developed though, and I got a chance to improve my hop system with my new prayer bot so progress is definitely being made. Just needs a decent break handler and a way to keep track of names/pkers and it'll be good enough for beta

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO