Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Found issue, will be posting an update, bot will now also be smarter when approaching unreachable loot too, it will open the cow/chicken pens to walk/fight/loot better.

Update v263.1 will automatically go live within an hour or so, just doing one final test run at cows then posting another update :D

EDIT:

Done, restart script if you are botting at cows, let me know if you run into any other issues or have any questions for the next version :D The bot will now more accurately walk/handle the cow and chicken pens.

Edited by Czar

Noticed something with selecting the next monster to kill.. it has stopped recognising that a monster is already in combat and constantly stands there clicking it when someone else is killing it. Noticed it at several different (slayer) locations. Also noticed it tries to attack monsters that havent been added to the kill list... just seems to attack the nearest monster regardless of what it is. (noticed this in the slayer tower dungeon, was killing abyssal demons and constantly tried to attack the nearby nech).

Edited by shepsta

Hmm did you have any of these options enabled?

'Allow retaliate for different types of npc' (Misc. 1)
'Don't retaliate to combat' (Misc. 1)
'Fight npcs that are already in combat' (Misc. 2)
'Re-attack targets when interrupted' (Misc. 2)

Also do you have a fight zone box set up? Please confirm. In any case I will watch out for that, and investigate the code for attacking too.  Also another thing can interfere is if it's a multi-combat zone or not, I will add stricter rules for attacking and/or retaliating! :D

14 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm did you have any of these options enabled?

'Allow retaliate for different types of npc' (Misc. 1)
'Don't retaliate to combat' (Misc. 1)
'Fight npcs that are already in combat' (Misc. 2)
'Re-attack targets when interrupted' (Misc. 2)

Also do you have a fight zone box set up? Please confirm. In any case I will watch out for that, and investigate the code for attacking too.  Also another thing can interfere is if it's a multi-combat zone or not, I will add stricter rules for attacking and/or retaliating! :D

None of the above ticked. Fightzone used yeah. Never used to do it, maybe some of the updates you've done lately has affected it? 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I will help! It's simple, no need to be rude! :D Let me know what you are having problems with. Here is a quick demo of how cows run:

XWW6Hmy.gif

(Options used: Kill Cow (added nearby not from name), Added Cowhide to loot, 'Wait for loot' enabled, Bank when loot full)

@Zgerstmyer I don't understand if you're trolling or flaming, post a config/save of your settings, explain your 'issue' properly so I can edit/tweak the bot to perform how you want it. Stop being rude, and be more informative otherwise I can't understand what you want. You keep saying the bot is too slow, then the bot is too fast, what do you want? List everything you want changed in one post, and then it's added 100%.

In the above pic - where do you see the bot clicking so fast on the next npc? It's performing so well here, same applies to the guy who said it can't kill and loot cows, what is it doing in this pic? Post a screenshot of the settings you used so I can imitate your setup and know what your problem is.

I do tolerate everything, I encourage users to be nitpicky and find every small/bad detail about the bot so I can consistently improve the quality, but don't be rude, that's all!

I am glad to hear that looting has improved since 0.1 version ago though, more changes/tweaks coming up :)

Will be posting updates ASAP, thanks for the clear and concise list @gashwagon ^^ :D

EDIT:

As for brass key/hill giants, yep the bot will know how to get there, with and without the key, just make sure to let the bot know that you are bringing the key with you and set the bank to grand exchange. Start the bot at hill giants for optimal stability. Activated a trial so you can test it out :D 

As for trials, activated good luck :)

You won't get banned training slayer, it's too dynamic to be profiled.

Will also add a feature to choose what % to spec at, should be perfect for SGS healing :D

As for eat for loot option, it will only eat when inventory's full, but I will add a condition (like the bank condition) for this, containing a few options such as: eat before looting item, eat when inventory full, eat before npc dies. I am open to more suggestions!

If you want help or anything related to the bot, please add me on discord where I am online 24/7.

I apologize for being rude. Probably not the best way to work out the issue. And what dont you understand exactly? i said its contradictory to make it take 3 second pauses after every single kill/loot when using the "wait for loot to appear" because youre worried about speed when the default setting clicks the next monster so fast that it has to scramble back to pick up loot mid combat. and not only is that little pause contradictory to the default setting, but it really sucks which is why i got pissy. Im not trolling you lol. it kills xp/hr, gp/hr, and looks machine like. I get 25k more strength xp per hour playing by hand. 

When I fight monsters for xp and dont loot, it maximizes xp per hour and clicks the next monster really fast every time, less than 1 seconds time from when you killed the first one. fine by me cuz that's a realistic way for someone to play cuz people grind the game. But when i wait for loot to appear, i loot, go afk for more than 2 seconds but no less than 4 for every single kill. 100% of the time. See where im coming from yet?

Edited by Zgerstmyer

Hi Czar,

Scripts working great, but just one request for a tweak at sand crabs. (Im running on the plugin) Currently it resets agro fine, and im running it on Activity level 1 and Aggression level 1 (so it basically sits afk auto retaliating and the bot is just used to reset agro) and anti pattern mode, but the only problem i'm having is the auto disconnects. Can you make it so the bot interacts somehow in some way every couple of minutes? Because as of now itll auto disconnect every 10 minutes and then immediately log back in and i feel like this could look suspicious. Maybe make it move the camera an inch every 7-8 minutes or something

New Update (v264.0)

- Edgeville trapdoor perfected, now bypasses the wall trick
- Added 'spec if my health falls below X' mainly for healing weapons such as Toxic blowpipe and Saradomin Godsword
- Added 'eat before looting' option, it will clear up inventory space before looting items, can be used in conjunction with 'Eat for space' option
- Fixed looting bag depositing
- Fixed cow/chicken pen walking, should work a lot better in this update
- Fixed lumbridge staircase for .78
- Added 'auto-upgrade items/armour' in the equipment tab
- Moved around a few options and added more clarity to the option text
- Fixed error with task/goal levelling
- Misc improvements to the script and to the setup window
- Removed delays for attacking certain types of npcs
- Speed changes to attacking npcs

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, fixing most of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Will be posting another update for various improvements to the attack code/retaliation/busy mode, as well as an update to the crabs AFK mode. There are still a few things on my todo list for the next update, don't worry I haven't forgotten anything, next update will be arriving tomorrow! Thanks all.

@Dragoon602 Hello! The bot will auto-detect food in inventory and eat it if health falls below your choice of % (configured in the setup window). If you want to withdraw food when banking, make sure to enable banking, to add a food item (click the Withdraw Item button), type the food name, then click Continue, it will then be saved as a banking item. Please let me know if I sounded confusing or not, so I can elaborate! :D I will explain/help in more detail, ask any question(s) please! Here is a quick demo:

IbcYFs9.gif

@Boney Guy 8 Will update in v264.1 ASAP.

@Zgerstmyer don't worry about speed, leave the anti-ban to me! I got you guys covered -_-. You just make sure to use sufficient breaks and to bot responsibly, let the bot/client do the rest! Like I said before, quicker = worse, slower = safer/better. Would you want quick xp but get banned tomorrow? Nope. It's better to have slower xp and progress forward!

@shepsta Will update! The fight area may have few npcs, or may be in a multi-combat zone? Does it work better if you make your fight box bigger? Please confirm! It may be hitting the backup npc finder (which has less filters on the npc). In any case I already have the update ready, will be available in v264.1.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v264.0)

- Edgeville trapdoor perfected, now bypasses the wall trick
- Added 'spec if my health falls below X' mainly for healing weapons such as Toxic blowpipe and Saradomin Godsword
- Added 'eat before looting' option, it will clear up inventory space before looting items, can be used in conjunction with 'Eat for space' option
- Fixed looting bag depositing
- Fixed cow/chicken pen walking, should work a lot better in this update
- Fixed lumbridge staircase for .78
- Added 'auto-upgrade items/armour' in the equipment tab
- Moved around a few options and added more clarity to the option text
- Fixed error with task/goal levelling
- Misc improvements to the script and to the setup window
- Removed delays for attacking certain types of npcs
- Speed changes to attacking npcs

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, fixing most of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Will be posting another update for various improvements to the attack code/retaliation/busy mode, as well as an update to the crabs AFK mode. There are still a few things on my todo list for the next update, don't worry I haven't forgotten anything, next update will be arriving tomorrow! Thanks all.

@Dragoon602 Hello! The bot will auto-detect food in inventory and eat it if health falls below your choice of % (configured in the setup window). If you want to withdraw food when banking, make sure to enable banking, to add a food item (click the Withdraw Item button), type the food name, then click Continue, it will then be saved as a banking item. Please let me know if I sounded confusing or not, so I can elaborate! :D I will explain/help in more detail, ask any question(s) please! Here is a quick demo:

IbcYFs9.gif

@Boney Guy 8 Will update in v264.1 ASAP.

@Zgerstmyer don't worry about speed, leave the anti-ban to me! I got you guys covered -_-. You just make sure to use sufficient breaks and to bot responsibly, let the bot/client do the rest! Like I said before, quicker = worse, slower = safer/better. Would you want quick xp but get banned tomorrow? Nope. It's better to have slower xp and progress forward!

@shepsta Will update! The fight area may have few npcs, or may be in a multi-combat zone? Does it work better if you make your fight box bigger? Please confirm! It may be hitting the backup npc finder (which has less filters on the npc). In any case I already have the update ready, will be available in v264.1.

Epic as always! Listens to his users and implements suggested options! A* Czar

30 minutes ago, Akazukin said:

Loving this Czar. Just used the trial and before I buy, I wanted to know how do I make it stay in a location or even set one to work in? It kept drifting away from the fighting zone and then logging out from inactivity. I tried the "Save fight zone option" but didn't have much success. 

Not Czar but have been running this with great success lately.

steps:

1. Manually walk to fight zone

2. start script.

3. set fight zone by pressing f7 - shift click to drag fightzone. press f7 again to close.

4. set parameters. here's what you'll want to check to only stay and lot in fightzone (add whatever other options you want):

Loot:

loot my targets, wait for loot, only loot in fightzone (this should be enough to keep it there at the zone, in Misc 2. there is an only stay in fight zone option. tick that for extra strictness)

Misc 2: save fight bounds after script exit

*click file save as on the gui and save the profile as whatever name you want in default location.

5. click start on gui

6 let it kill a few things (or do a full sesh) and hit stop script with the red button at the top, this should save your fight bounds. for next time you open the profile.

• Like 2

The new spec when health is under % doesnt seem to be working @Czar, i ticked the option on an old profile.. would i need to create a new profile for it to work? Speaking of profiles.. is there anyway of deleting old ones? End up with 3-4 for each monster/location as i like to fine tune ahha

Edit: Spec doesnt work whether the above option is checked or not

Edited by shepsta
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO