Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Im confused. Why, by default does the bot click on the next npc so fast that it engages in another fight before even looting the monster it just killed, but yet, you are worried about clicking the next monster too fast when using the "wait for loot to appear" option. its completely contradictory if you think about it. please eliminate the pause, or change it to a 1-2 second pause please. three seconds every single time is sure as hell an improvement but why is the pause there in the first place? like i said if you were worried about speed then why does it engage NPC #2 so fast that it has to run back to loot NPC #1 mid combat every. single. time.

im not impossibly cautious like the one guy from that anime (not the best reference if you arent an anime fan) but ive been banned several times all on different IPs since 2015 and at this point i think i have a pretty good idea of what gets people banned. i may sound like a jerk or perhaps demanding sometimes but i promise you its for one reason and thats to make this script reliable and trustworthy enough to not bite my nails in stress if i leave my room to do so much as smoke a cigarette or let my dogs piss.

I really hope you fix both the 3 second pause and the the inability to loot unless you use that dumb eat in advance option when using the "wait for loot to appear" option. it would be cool for it to kill the monster, eat when it sees loot (if inv is full) , pick loot up, and click on the next npc (not in 3 seconds, but at normal speed) in that order like a person would. can you make an option for that called human mode? lol its nerve racking using this script at popular slayer monsters where people can show up any minute to train slayer or make money. I just wanna be able to stop bot sitting.

sorry to leave so many replies but i use your script a lot to train slayer, combat, and to make money and I have a lot of stats and quest points that would really suck to lose id probably quit for a while lol

On 4/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, PineApoe said:

Can't even kill and loot cows properly. 🤦‍♂️

I will help! It's simple, no need to be rude! :D Let me know what you are having problems with. Here is a quick demo of how cows run:

XWW6Hmy.gif

(Options used: Kill Cow (added nearby not from name), Added Cowhide to loot, 'Wait for loot' enabled, Bank when loot full)

@Zgerstmyer I don't understand if you're trolling or flaming, post a config/save of your settings, explain your 'issue' properly so I can edit/tweak the bot to perform how you want it. Stop being rude, and be more informative otherwise I can't understand what you want. You keep saying the bot is too slow, then the bot is too fast, what do you want? List everything you want changed in one post, and then it's added 100%.

In the above pic - where do you see the bot clicking so fast on the next npc? It's performing so well here, same applies to the guy who said it can't kill and loot cows, what is it doing in this pic? Post a screenshot of the settings you used so I can imitate your setup and know what your problem is.

I do tolerate everything, I encourage users to be nitpicky and find every small/bad detail about the bot so I can consistently improve the quality, but don't be rude, that's all!

I am glad to hear that looting has improved since 0.1 version ago though, more changes/tweaks coming up :)

Will be posting updates ASAP, thanks for the clear and concise list @gashwagon ^^ :D

EDIT:

As for brass key/hill giants, yep the bot will know how to get there, with and without the key, just make sure to let the bot know that you are bringing the key with you and set the bank to grand exchange. Start the bot at hill giants for optimal stability. Activated a trial so you can test it out :D 

As for trials, activated good luck :)

You won't get banned training slayer, it's too dynamic to be profiled.

Will also add a feature to choose what % to spec at, should be perfect for SGS healing :D

As for eat for loot option, it will only eat when inventory's full, but I will add a condition (like the bank condition) for this, containing a few options such as: eat before looting item, eat when inventory full, eat before npc dies. I am open to more suggestions!

If you want help or anything related to the bot, please add me on discord where I am online 24/7.

Edited by Czar

Just updated the speed after attacking, latest preview (notice speed after finishing looting):

ieTv7r7.gif

Next update will have quicker looting too!

Note: bear in mind, slow = better, but I want to make sure you are all satisfied, I highly recommend slower actions to save your accounts in the long-run, it's safer with bans. So this will be 100% completely optional in the setup menu!

Edited by Czar

Will check those out, I had a request for speeding up wyrms and mountain trolls but I didn’t know it was the west trollheim ones. Do they perform an animation which delays combat? Will add an update for those right now ^^ :D Wyrms do that too and I made it faster in case anyone is wondering, or if anyone has a slayer task for them :doge: 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I will help! It's simple, no need to be rude! :D Let me know what you are having problems with. Here is a quick demo of how cows run:

XWW6Hmy.gif

(Options used: Kill Cow (added nearby not from name), Added Cowhide to loot, 'Wait for loot' enabled, Bank when loot full)

Apologies for being rude. Just venting a bit of frustration. Should have been more clear. The cow killing portion isn't the problem. It's whenever it leaves the pen, it get's stuck outside of the pen when inventory is full. Full on ban bait. Could you post it running to the bank? I tested it on all 4 walking paths.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO