Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Zgerstmyer said:

And i bought the other two because yours does fucked up things that would warrant instant reports from other players like get 1 hit in and run away and repeat, or runs away from the NPC its fighting for no reason to fight another one (sometimes at the cost of spam clicking the fuck out of NPC #2 to no avail since its being attacked by NPC #1, it does this when NPC #2 is barely outside of fight bounds. It likes to flip the fuck out when something outside of its fight bounds attacks it) Etc. Again im not trying to be an ass im just frustrated i can spend 30 bucks on fighters and need to botwatch so heavily. If you just fixed the "wait for loot to appear" id be happy, cause i can avoid the other issues if i fight under specific conditions

Been having this exact same problem, he keeps clicking on the mini map and running away then re clicking the npc, it does this basically almost everywhere and quite often too. Like its within the same area it began, literally 1-2 tiles away so i dont understand why it does that. It makes it extremely difficult to run because its easily reportable. 

• Like 1

Script is working great but i cant get it to safe spot range.  I'm at the hill giants, west of varrock.  Tried fiddling with the safe spotting settings but cant get it to take effect.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Able to safespot now.  Is it possible to agro an npc and then for the script to manually find/create a safespot.   There is a script in the VIP section called AIO safespotter  that does this.  Not just safespot from my saved tile? 

Edited by alhf94

30 minutes ago, Tony22 said:

Been having this exact same problem, he keeps clicking on the mini map and running away then re clicking the npc, it does this basically almost everywhere and quite often too. Like its within the same area it began, literally 1-2 tiles away so i dont understand why it does that. It makes it extremely difficult to run because its easily reportable. 

I cant even run this thing anymore unless its inside of a tiny fight zone with close together npcs that i can draw a 5x5 fight area around. Then it stops doing reportable shit. Hey Czar, this script should not be clicking on the minimap in the middle of combat no matter what!! Its unacceptable for a paid script dude

38 minutes ago, Tony22 said:

I read the logger while it was doing that shit at skeletal wyverns just now and it seems to be a fight bounds issue. The script thinks its fighting outside of its "fight bounds" even if you dont set any with the f7 function

• Like 2

But even before tony said anything about the minimap i was gonna hop back on here and add that. if you fixed the long pause after looting when using the "wait for loot to appear" option and made the script stop clicking the mini map while in combat this script would be really kick ass 

• Like 1

Looting and minimap walking updated.

Update v262.0 should be live within a few hours, enjoy :D

EDIT 2:

It doesn't seem to wait 5 seconds after looting, I tried both wait for loot and loot my kills, and it took ~1.5 seconds max. If you have a fighter profile I can use to see what problems you're having I'll help, but in the meantime I just lowered the delay for looting.

EDIT:

Update v261.1 with more updates regarding user feedback coming up later today!

With the 'wait for loot' option:

7oceZms.gif

Although I will speed it up a bit more, I think it's best to have slower interactions to protect accounts against bans!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Rune dragons - I will go there and update the pathwalking ASAP, also will make sure it doesn't walk to adamant dragons. Will be in 262.1. If you have a fight profile saved, please send so I can test and make sure it works with your config too!

Cave kraken - not supported just yet but I am willing to add this, I still have a few slayer levels to get before I can fight these, but if I can somehow add an experimental/beta version without technically fighting them on my account, I will try!

Warriors guild - I think it's possible to kill cyclopes, but the defender/token part will be against rules unfortunately since it falls under minigame script and there are already a few scripts out there. The mods/devs/scripters will not be happy about this :s 

For client performance, if you are experiencing lag/delays I recommend using stealth instead, it is much quicker and less resource heavy. With that being said I will add more improvements to the bot's 'Low resources' option. Also if you have enabled 'Low CPU mode' in the osbot client, turn it off! It's no good unfortunately.

SGS spec - there is a way to only spec if the npc's health is above certain %, it is this option below: (In misc.)

https://i.imgur.com/lCz0gXM.png

Let me know if you would like to make changes/tweaks to this option!

Gargoyles and rockhammer (with loot my own) - will check this out and update for v262.1!

Looting and walking - fixed in v262.0 just now, should work much smoother and better than before, enjoy :)

Aside from these, got a lot of suggestions/edits from Discord, a lot of epic features are being developed as we speak, more to come!

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Looting and minimap walking updated.

Update v262.0 should be live within a few hours, enjoy :D

EDIT 2:

It doesn't seem to wait 5 seconds after looting, I tried both wait for loot and loot my kills, and it took ~1.5 seconds max. If you have a fighter profile I can use to see what problems you're having I'll help, but in the meantime I just lowered the delay for looting.

EDIT:

Update v261.1 with more updates regarding user feedback coming up later today!

With the 'wait for loot' option:

7oceZms.gif

Although I will speed it up a bit more, I think it's best to have slower interactions to protect accounts against bans!

It has definitely gotten better, it selects the next NPC in about 3 seconds now. But it waits this three seconds every single time, even when the monster just drops bones and there is nothing to loot. it would be awesome if you could make it fight the next NPC anywhere between 1 and 3 seconds. the three second pause is definitely better than 5 but it still looks bad since it happens every single time and for the same duration

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

SGS spec - there is a way to only spec if the npc's health is above certain %, it is this option below: (In misc.)

https://i.imgur.com/lCz0gXM.png

Let me know if you would like to make changes/tweaks to this option!

I meant is there a possibility of adding an option of only speccing when my characters hp is below a certain %, as to use the sgs spec more efficiently. Noone uses sgs when full hp so could look slightly suspicious 

• Like 1

@Czar

Thank you for the update in version 262.00 looting is working a lot better. im still noticing the bot picking up items in combat and running across the fight zone out of combat however. in order for this to work correctly, do i need to enable wait for loot?

additionally teleying out of dungeons is working correctly for me now.

additional issues to report:

•  when walking back to a fight zone in edgeville dungeon, walk settings 1 and 2 both look very bot like trying to climb down the trap door, running back and forth multiple times. and going around the outside of the stone wall. i watched the bot for over an hour and this occurred 3 times/3. very similar set up to the one you suggested for yanille.
  • looting bag doesnt appear to work correctly, it never opens the bag to fill it. if i manually open it it fills and banks it and withdraws it, but does not open it back up.
  • bot will partially fight enemies then run away and begin fighting another enemy.
  • bot clicks the minimap and rotates the camera in the same fashion after killing almost any monster,  especially if the fight zone is bigger than 5x5 as described by another user.
  • sometimes the bot stops fighting when arriving at the fightzone the second time. it will eat and retaliate but not actively fight. ive only replicated this twice, however it did happen in the log included in my last post.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO