Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 3/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Czar said:

Both safe spotting and looting are working for me, are you sure you set up the client and script correctly? If using mirror, try not to use any other client aside from default osrs launcher. Do not hook clients while logged in*. If not using mirror, then confirm which setup you are using. 

Food - which food? Also did you set a custom HP to eat at?

@BitcoinBobby thanks, will be testing barbs ASAP, really appreciate detailed bug report. 

Activated trials good luck guys, let me know how it goes I am constantly adding updates, just make sure to post a detailed feedback.

Wow great response it really helps me a lot? I'm not using mirror mode.

Can you explain how to use the safespot feature? Whenever I have "return after looting" it doesn't return after looting. Whenever I have "return after attacked/highest priority" then it loots 1 item, gets attacked, runs to safespot, gets next items, gets attacked returns to safespot. It's very botty. Can you give me some better feedback than "it works for me," please.

"[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:21 PM]: Attempting to loot 1 [Big bones]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:22 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait until we loot our first specific item 1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: We moved out of our safespot!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: Adding it to action list!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: finished looting, delay + proceed!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: last interact delay..
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Random wait after looting an item"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:23 PM]: We moved out of our safespot!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:24 PM]: "inv_change" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:24 PM]: Changed item tho 7
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:24 PM]: exec event (Return to safespot (combat) action)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:24 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until we move 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:25 PM]: Added event (Return to safespot (combat) action)!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:25 PM]: We moved out of our safespot!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: exec event (Return to safespot (combat) action)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: Removing event (Return to safespot (combat) action) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: No more lootable items on target position!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: "current_loot_x" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: Command (current_loot_x) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: "current_loot_y" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: Command (current_loot_y) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: "stop_combat" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: Command (stop_combat) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:26 PM]: [FFA1] Fighting target at [x=3100, y=9836, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 04:19:27 PM]: Changed interaction!"

It just runs between loot and safespot.

I really hate that I have to sit here for literally an hour playing around with you script to get it to work, only to have literally nothing work. :)

I've tried every combination possible of "don't retaliate" and "safespot priority/after loot/in combat" and everything else. It's just not working when I want it to pick up arrows and bones.

Edited by AdditionalCarame

@AdditionalCarame Post exact script settings that you enabled in your setup window, that is all I need to test, nothing more nothing less, and stop being rude. In my last post I specifically requested to post your script setup settings and you completely ignored it. I am literally here to help every user and make sure the script works for everyone ^^ :D

@Osten1 You didn't enable 'only return to safespot when no loot' option? That is literally the option that makes it stay and loot more items. If you did (in another case), please confirm. It should work after that option, demo below ^^ :D 

Will do more test runs with safespotting + looting, don't worry guys ^^ :D

Will also do a test run of looting above GP, can you confirm if you are using any proxies or if your IP allow(s) connections to either official osrs item database (or osbuddy price exchange) ^^ :D 

Sand crabs and str potions: found the bug, fixed, will be posting another update shortly :D

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

Script is temporarily down for maintenance, should be back on store within a week ^^ :D

Safespot + Looting in action: (notice how it kills hill giant, waits, goes to pick up loot, picks up another loot, then walks back to safespot)

Options used: wait for loot, no looting during combat, return to safespot when no loot, loot bones manually.

rjKctDw.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

Done good luck on trial, let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas/bugs I will help ^^ :D

EDIT:

Message to all users: if you need help/guidance on how to run the script, you can get help via my discord: Czar#6646 I will make sure you get your problem/issue fixed ASAP.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yep, there's an option to go bank if low health, and you can choose how to get to bank (via teleports or just walking), or you can stop the script if no food and health low etc etc. 

If I set it to stop if there's no food, what will the script do when it stops? Will it just stop attacking in the middle of the enemies and stand still & die, or will it run to a safe location (bank) before stopping?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO