Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

21 hours ago, Czar said:

Another update coming up, thanks for the feedback and suggestions, will either edit this post or make a new post with full changelog. 

Will be answering and replying to all, very soon, just wanted to let you know there is another update coming. 

Thanks ^^ :D

ETA on update? It has been broken since wednesday. 

Loading profiles does not work.

After taking break it does not reconize any npc's.

1 hour ago, sledge108 said:

got banned in the first 4 hours....... not happy would like a refund

You getting banned is not a fault of the script ?

https://osbot.org/forum/announcement/50-payment-issue-guidelines-read-before-posting-refund-template/

Your account getting banned is not an acceptable reason for a refund sadly if you're serious :/ 

• Like 1

The sand crab plug-in doesn't seem to work for me correctly :/ It usually works like 20 min and then account logouts and will never login back even if the name and password settings are totally fine. Does anyone else have this problem? I've also tried various spots and settings and still the problem occurs.

However, I am planning to test the nmz plugin for now. Does this work for you or so?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, miniman said:

Fight zone hasn't worked since you last updated, script is all messed up

Been using the script (with fight bounds) for the past weeks intensely and havent run into much problems. Seems to perfectly work for me, and i use it for a wide variety of slayer monsters. If you PM me what you try to do i'll see if i can help you so Czar can spend his time improving the script instead of troubleshooting. Most common issue: If you're using a monster thats more than 1 tile big, using a bigger fight zone is better (because the monster has 1 "Main" tile, and that tile is what the script looks at).

@Czar First of all I've really enjoyed using this script over the past week. Probs to you the script has become lots more stable than before! Following points are meant as constructive criticism ?

Problems I've noticed:
- Script picks up the new Konar drops, however it doesnt count the noted drops.
- For a short time the script didnt seem to find monsters after pausing it but i feel this has already been hotfixed.
- For some reason it doesnt count blood runes with gp/hr
- If you're using Stop after finishing Slayer task in a slayer task only area it continues to attack 
- Pathmaking in the slayer tower is still kinda buggy (lot better than a month ago)
- Pathmaking in Fremmenik slayer dungeon gets stuck at a spot around Kurasks a lot, keeps going back and forth.

Things that would be awesome if they were included
- Support for the new kebos slayer dungeon (and the bank above it!) would be awesome!
- A seperate loot/pick-up value for items that stack (runes, ammo, seeds etc) This would be awesome so you could pickup only the 10k+ Drops but also the consistent amounts of blood, nature and death runes certain monsters drop.

• Like 1

Just purchased and am a bit confused. It seems everyone is conflicted on whether or not it is working properly. I can't get it setup properly with Wyrms in the Konar slayer dungeon. I'm attempting to range without a safe spot, but it keeps running to the eastern side of the wyrm area trying safespot? Weird idk. Please let me know!

12 hours ago, Quantro said:

Been using the script (with fight bounds) for the past weeks intensely and havent run into much problems. Seems to perfectly work for me, and i use it for a wide variety of slayer monsters. If you PM me what you try to do i'll see if i can help you so Czar can spend his time improving the script instead of troubleshooting. Most common issue: If you're using a monster thats more than 1 tile big, using a bigger fight zone is better (because the monster has 1 "Main" tile, and that tile is what the script looks at).

I've been using it for much longer and can assure you that for more complicated setups the last update either script or client has changed something. I'm sure if you read through the last couple pages i'm not the only one with this problem.

I can setup this at something easy like Wyrms and have it run for hours but when you get into the more complicated setups like Greater Nech's what was working before the last update doesn't work now, i'm not sure what the problem is but am pretty sure it has to do with the fightzone. 

I can't get it pretty much flawless without the fightzone but as soon as ones added it will stop attacking them, and this is an area that needs a fightzone added to be done without problems. There's a couple other places but this is just an example.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO