Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Make sure to have keyboard input enabled and the osbot client window focused, it should do the trick :D

New Update (v226)

- Looting bug fixed
- Script no longer stops and pauses randomly
- Use item on npcs fixed (with looting), which means gargoyles and other slayer npcs are now fully fixed.
- Gargoyles now working with loot my own items option.
- Add 'realDistance' option for npcs, warning: advanced users only
- CLI support, instructions added to main thread.
- Added anti-poison support, will re-pot as soon as we get the chatbox message.
- Arrow detection support, no more bugs with ammo.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Please post as many detailed suggestions and/or bugs if possible, I will get working for update v227 immediately :) Keep the posts and progress reports coming guys thanks! :D

What is CLI mode?

With CLI mode you can speed up botting by so much. You can run botfarms and mass accounts with 1 click of a button. The way it works is: you click a file on your computer and the file will tell the osbot client to start up, to login automatically, to start the script, and continue. Which means you can basically click once and you are set to bot all you want with no further work needed by you. Just 1 click of a button.

How to use CLI mode with the fighter script?

You need to make a .bat file (windows) with certain lines:

Hide contents

@echo off
title OSBot client - CLI Mode
java -jar OSBot.jar -debug 5005 -login myosbotusername:myosbotpassword -bot myrsusername:myrspassword:mypin0000 -script 758:my_save_file
pause

Reveal hidden contents

So the format is, -login (osbot user):(osbot password) -bot (rs username):(rs pass) -script 758:(my fighter profile to load).

CLI. You beauty.

Question, where is the file location for the mentioned "my_save_file"?

Edited by tehlvlnub
  • Like 1

-Problem I've noticed is when having the looting set to loot bones

And the option set to bury bones

with the option to bury every 3 or so, or in my case 5 or so not working, only way I can get the script to run is to select bury when inventory full option. 

-Another bug currently is sometimes on the stronghold plugin in Edgeville, it withdraws everything and just puts back in bank and repeats, not sure if its just the stronghold plugin or not as this was the first time I ever used Edgeville bank. 

Also Is the looting above a certain $$ amount fixed yet? 

And is the mouse not supposed to move after clicking on npc?

Also (lol), Prayer potion support would be fricken fantastic. 

Edited by Jonathan Schep
  • Like 1

CLI works on all platforms (windows/linux/mac) :D Let me know if you have any issues I will help asap, once update v226 goes live of course.

The profile is located in the OSBot/Data folder in Users (windows). I will most likely make a new folder called perfect_fighter/profile1.txt etc. etc. to make it more neat.

Oops I will add CLI guide to main thread. I am going to make a more detailed video guide anyway so it should be good :D

Will test bone burying ASAP (for burying every X bones looted)

Stronghold plugin - did you make sure to set food in your banking layout? It must have food otherwise the script will be confused

Looting above X price is fixed in the new update

Mouse movement after clicking there is an option for it, are you talking about move mouse outside screen? Or just moving mouse in general for supposed anti-ban

Prayer potion I still need to add banking conditions for those but re-potting works so far, let me know if you have encountered any bugs I will debug asap :D

Edited by Czar

So I ended up buying this script.. and sometimes when I fill in all the information the bot does absolutely nothing.. I only got it working by selecting target and what to pick up.. second im wondering how do I re-open the settings to configure perfect fighter without going threw the whole list? also I fought moss giants in varrok sewer.. it worked good other than when it was running there it back tracked a few times and did this weird complete loop around varrok on the way, got stuck at the spider web in the dungeon I had to pause the script and hit it again because the bot only tried once and failed.. then got to the moss giants fought them solidly for about five minutes then started to get a kill stand there for 1-2 minutes then out of nowhere attack again.. at that point I set up fight zones and covered the entire area 20 squares but it continued to kill 1 and pause.. help please!

Edited by lewdog9950
  • Like 1

Stronghold plugin is pretty buggy atm.  Mass clicks doors for options and banking is buggy 2/3 times (withdraws all and banks again, I have the inventory set etc.).

My biggest concern is the doors tbh, don't know if it's a problem with the client/widget or script.

Also on AFK mode it doesn't loot anything ( don't know if this is intentional because it is "afk mode")

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sisraci said:

Is this a one time purchase for lifetime access? Where do I see that information as well for other scripts? Thanks!!

lifetime payment for the best fighter across the board^ 9/10 and ive never seen a 10, plus constant work on all of czar's scripts in order to keep them operational. but dont take my word get yourself a trail bro

• Like 2

just bot safe brother

16 minutes ago, sisraci said:

Thanks a lot!! :)

got great anti ban just dont overdo your hours botting cause if ya do... you will get manually reviewed and you will get permed. :/ someones got a guide and it spells it out perfectly ive had good success with that same restraint. I believe its a dev's guide. the people that have that "whats the point of botting then" attitude when told to limit there hours mayaswell be suicide botting lol

• Like 2

Why does the bot click on mini map then back to safespot while in cannon mode? I know it is still in beta but just wondering if there is a fix or if im doing something wrong thanks!

edit: it even clicks on the mini map *runs away* like at least just reload the cannon for me and do nothing.. 

Ive tried safe spot mode, no safe spot, fight with cannon, etc.

Edited by Steezy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, lummyboy said:

just bot safe brother

got great anti ban just dont overdo your hours botting cause if ya do... you will get manually reviewed and you will get permed. :/ someones got a guide and it spells it out perfectly ive had good success with that same restraint. I believe its a dev's guide. the people that have that "whats the point of botting then" attitude when told to limit there hours mayaswell be suicide botting lol

Where do I find this guide ? Sounds like a good read !

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO