Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Still playing around with this script, getting easier and easier.. day 3.

Anyway I've noticed that when I try to use the "task mode" it has the wrong text for attack. For example I say train all 3 stats to 20 and keep them all within 10 levels of each other (hoping it will train attack to 10, str to 10, def to 10) when I start the bot it says "Should be training attack to 90" but sometimes switches to a number like 30. It also says "defence goal=30, unreachable=0, strength goal=30" Pretty sure unreachable is meant to be attack. I'll see how this goes, so far it isnt much of a problem at all as the script still runs very well & I'm a picky bastard.

I'd also like to know what "equalizer" means in the task mode settings. It could mean a lot of things but at first guess I think it means how far the task will keep levels apart? Maybe not. Also what do the levels mean in  the settings before you get to task mode where you can choose the npc and what levels to fight them at. You've got attack, strength, and def with checks beside them and a place to type in numbers on the right side--- how is this best utilized? I'm guessing I just type in the levels I want on the right and check all 3 boxes but that might not be the case. 

Edit: There seems to be some sort of "memory leak" with the script. Before turning it on I've got about 330MB being used with osbot logged in. Once I hit start it pretty much climbs slowly or shoots up quickly, I watched the 330 jump to about 750 in about 3 seconds. The highest I've seen it go is about 1100MB, but I only noticed because every 6 seconds rs would freeze for one second. Still runable for me but I'm not sure how my computer would like it if I kept the script running for hours.

Again, great script. Thanks.

Edited by h0nestbot
  • Like 1

With just the Perfect Fighter running in osbot I get this message. However I don't believe this stops perfect fighter from working as intended.

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/10 08:56:35 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Fighter
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@b87393 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@4b1ff3[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.j(bj:450)
    at perfect.scripting.b.a.COn.<init>(cf:190)
    at a.Prn.onStart(gi:71)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIiiiiiIiiI(kl:120)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(kl:129)
    at org.osbot.LPT5.run(cv:139)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by h0nestbot

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO