Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Another comment about a glitch. While running the script, it randomly decides it no longer wants to attack all the monsters. Will only attack one of the designated NPC and wait for that exact spawn to spawn again, at which point it will kill it again. It doesn't auto-retaliate to combat and will continuously try and attack the designated NPC that it wants to fight. Regardless of the fact that other NPC"s with the same name (e.g. fire giants) are attacking it, it will only go for that one specific spawn.

Got banned now for 1 day after 2 months of botting. Im thinking that bot crashed or got stuck somewhere or watever happend made that ban happen. I botted 2x3h a day so not very much. Alltho best bot what i have ever seen for sure. Taking a little break now to cool stuff down and then back to botting maybe 2x2h a day and 2x3h at weekends. But still im thinking bot crashed or smth cuz 2 months was all good.

Bot cannot be trusted on it's own at Catacomb fire giants.

For whatever reason, at random, it will stop eating and/or drinking prayer potions. Five times within the same slayer task so far.

On top of this, it will occasionally get stuck trying to attack a dark beast (that I do not have the slayer level to kill)

Between these issues and the camera bug I'm struggling to find reasons to recommend this bot for purchase.

Edited by RYanb0401

Hello, I'm not sure if I do something wrong or, it's script problem, but when I use Security Stronghold plugin and choose any NPC, for example Zombie(30), he starting to go to different place and just standing, even when starting bot in that place where is that NPC, he still going somewhere else and just standing. Or when I choose only place, without choosing NPC, after food is finished he just standing. Is this only for me? Sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I mean.

Recent batch of script updates broke the cannon and the range looting.

For cannon it will click the cannon and then click an npc right after which results in not loading the cannon.

The range problem is basically the same thing, the script will try to pick up an item but then right after trying to pick it up it will try and move back to the safe spot resulting in it just running back and forth between the two things.

12 hours ago, miniman said:

The range problem is basically the same thing, the script will try to pick up an item but then right after trying to pick it up it will try and move back to the safe spot resulting in it just running back and forth between the two things.

Goodluck waiting for this to be fixed. I have reported same errors like 6+ months ago(if not one years) and nothing have been fixed from then lol. Not only that, i spent like weeks of waiting / testing / reporting bugs that czar "fixed" or "worked on" :doge:

This script is super broken and unstable. Only good for fighting same npc, no food, no potions, no banking, no safespot, no loot. Then it's perfect.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO