Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Sand crabs setup is working, here:

Mikhli7.png

As for user saying the script is completely broken: which settings did you use? Screenshot. I am 100% the script is not completely broken.

As for gargoyles, banking is not supported for them just yet, I need to map out the slayer tower basement. Same goes for moss giants in certain areas. I will map them down and I will also map any kourend dungeons hopefully within the next two versions.

Clue scrolls should be patched in the upcoming v212 along with some stronghold changes, looting changes and a few misc improvements in general.

9 hours ago, Czar said:

As for gargoyles, banking is not supported for them just yet, I need to map out the slayer tower basement. Same goes for moss giants in certain areas. I will map them down and I will also map any kourend dungeons hopefully within the next two versions.

Just to be clear, I was not using bank option with gargoyles, only the loot/alch. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Sand crabs setup is working, here:

For me it still doesn't work I tried all walk settings with low resource mode on/off. If i try the stronghold of security plug in it instant pops up for me and it does work. But the sand and rock crab plug ins won't pop up for me for some reason. Thats the only parts of the script that I dislike. The rest is cool :ditto:

This is the same with your script Perfect Rock crabs. I can select the walker system but after I selected it, it won't load.

Edited by GeneralMayor

3 hours ago, GeneralMayor said:

For me it still doesn't work I tried all walk settings with low resource mode on/off. If i try the stronghold of security plug in it instant pops up for me and it does work. But the sand and rock crab plug ins won't pop up for me for some reason. Thats the only parts of the script that I dislike. The rest is cool :ditto:

This is the same with your script Perfect Rock crabs. I can select the walker system but after I selected it, it won't load.

Same here.

Script not loading at all...

Heard great things about all your scripts so decided to buy without trial:)

Edit: just bought this but for some reason the gui never appears when I click run script. nothing happens when i click run (same for the fishing script)

Also was wondering if this is a all in one script for combat, what are benefits of getting other combat scripts that are meant solely for a monster (like just stronghold, rock crabs/sand crabs/, just warriors)? 

Thanks 

Edited by wolfpackred

There was an osrs update, the script should launch very soon once the client gets adjusted for the new osrs update ^^ :D We all gotta wait patiently :s 

As for sand crabs, can you delete your perfect_rocks.cfg file in OSBot -> Data folder, it will launch fine. It has an error with loading newer items in osrs. I will update the item database again to reflect new changes.

Cleared inbox, apologies I did not realize it was full. If you have any personalized requests for the script updates let me know. Same applies for bugs/errors.

I am almost done with the new v212 update stay tuned guys :D 

Edited by Czar

when i start perfect fighter it starts but doesn't open the interface to set it up 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/01 07:18:46 PM]: Definitions loaded: 21316 [ERROR][02/01 07:18:46 PM]: Uncaught exception! java.lang.AbstractMethodError: bc.getName()Ljava/lang/String; at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Player.getName(bi:268) at perfect.scripting.b.b.auX.<init>(qh:147) at perfect.scripting.LoopScript 

this message i have in the logger 

fix this plz...

32 minutes ago, getracker038 said:

when i start perfect fighter it starts but doesn't open the interface to set it up 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/01 07:18:46 PM]: Definitions loaded: 21316 [ERROR][02/01 07:18:46 PM]: Uncaught exception! java.lang.AbstractMethodError: bc.getName()Ljava/lang/String; at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Player.getName(bi:268) at perfect.scripting.b.b.auX.<init>(qh:147) at perfect.scripting.LoopScript 

this message i have in the logger 

fix this plz...

i think it is because the game updated today, all we can do is wait

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO