Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

-How did make the bug happen?

Tried banking cowhides (Banking anything at all)

-Tried client restart?

yes

-Normal script or plugin?

normal

-Which exact setup options are enabled?

Cow, Cow calf selected, no food or any invent slots to be taken from bank, burying bones on (tried with off as well)

Gets to lumbridge bank and gets stuck there, constantly says calculating

Make sure if you enable banking mode, that you withdraw something from the bank (doesn't matter which item) just anything, even food

Until I add a patch for banking items and not withdrawing any item. 

As for stronghold, have you tried non-vip client? (stealth injection) or has a client restart solved it? I will make some routing changes and then push the final update within a few hours from now.

Will edit this post with full changelog. :D 

(mini update, I will be posting another update later today. I just don't want the users who have waited for older features to wait longer)

New Update (v210)

- Added new code for detecting npcs, if you saved a profile: script will now check if the npc is near you first, and will not run to another location
- Multi-weapon special attacks: script now fully supports switching from main weapon to spec weapon and vice versa
- Added 'wait until 100% special attack' option in misc. 2 tab
- Script will now stay in the attack tab when spec'ing, not switch to inventory tab each time
- Removed spam messages from console logger so users can report bugs easier

Another update (v211) is coming later today for more bugfixes and improvements.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I've found that the script isn't picking up clue scrolls for me. I have both "Clue scroll" and "Clue scroll (hard)" added but it just ignores them while picking everything else up.

EDIT: I don't know whether it makes a difference or not, but "Clue scroll" has the image of a pink skirt when added. "Clue scroll (hard)" has the correct image however.

Edited by JaysTurmoil
  • Like 1

Yeah the price thing I noticed too. I reserved that for the next 2 updates, I need to re-write a lot of the code to make it more stable and to make it well-structured.

As for clue scrolls, will check it out asap.

Expect the next update today or early tomorrow. Apologies for the wait, I need flawless updates or die trying ^^ :D I want to hereby promise faster updates too :) 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

If anybody has any elaborate, well-defined bug reports please pm me directly I will personally look into any bug or any feature which should be modified, or any small annoying things in the script which have been there for a long time which may have been ignored, such as the profit/hr thing

• Like 3

Hey man how ya goin, i just wana say thanks for all the awsome work you do.

Also iv been trying to use perfect fighter, im currently ay moss giants north of ardy. Am useing north ardy bank. When looting big bones and other loots, and iv tryed to change a heap of differnt setting. it keeps failiing to bank when full, do i change settings and dosent bank when out of food, then change to another setting and it banks and dosent withdraw food. then changed them around abit more and it just with draws full invent of food and dosent bank untill food is gone witch is neva because im tanking for bones....

• Like 1

Script is struggling at gargoyles in slayer tower basement. When I save a loot list for it and reload it, all noted items names are changed to null and is not looting them. Loots other items about half of the time, gets two rune full helm drops but it will leave the first one and pick the second one up etc. This happens for all drops, clue scrolls, runes, so on.  Also getting an error when it wanders too far south towards the wall in Gargoyle room.

[INFO][Bot #1][01/30 02:34:41 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.scripting.c.com1.E(xi:754)
    at perfect.scripting.c.com1.E(xi:465)
    at perfect.scripting.c.com1.E(xi:264)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.NUl.g(gl:127)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.NUl.E(gl:681)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.NUl.E(gl:54)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.NUl.E(gl:763)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.NUl.j(gl:626)
    at a.c.a.cON.A(zm:198)
    at a.c.a.cON.E(zm:155)
    at a.AuX.f(zi:901)
    at a.AuX.onLoop(zi:2242)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(we:149)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

On 27-1-2018 at 3:28 PM, Czar said:

Make sure if you enable banking mode, that you withdraw something from the bank (doesn't matter which item) just anything, even food

Until I add a patch for banking items and not withdrawing any item. 

As for stronghold, have you tried non-vip client? (stealth injection) or has a client restart solved it? I will make some routing changes and then push the final update within a few hours from now.

Will edit this post with full changelog. :D 

Tried both clients. Get stucks random at doors or gets in a door and gets out.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO