Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

For super potions and sand crabs, make sure to load the potion in inventory loadout, I will add a backup fix for it as I did in my standalone sand crab script. Update coming up :D

As for equipping after death, make sure to have your normal gear equipped before + during starting the script, so the script knows what to equip ^^ :D

As for walking and stronghold, it works but it depends where you set the fight tile to, if you set it to an invalid tile (an object tile or an obstacle for example) the script will not support that

As for GDK returning to bank, which exact setup options did you enable? Which teleports etc so I can test with the same options. Also, does the bug happen all the time or randomly?

Guys there is a bug template form at the end of the first post of this thread, filling out the bug report template results in MUCH faster updates

Got the GDK working well, just the looting bag is still greyed out so it isn't being supported atm (using walk travel method then edgeville bank using glory to tele to edge bank)

Only things not working in the GDK script is no cannon option and the looting bag is still greyed out!

I'll try and get you a proper bug report for some of the other banking modes where it totally breaks and just freezes / stops doing anything.

Edited by purplewatilla

How can I safespot using this script because i turn on smart safespot and it doesnt work. I also do not see press f6 for safespot. Also, how do I use the script at sandcrabs?

EDIT- I forgot to set the safespot distance that might have been the problem, but I am still curious on how to do sandcrabs aswell.

Edited by ieatmuffinz

Hi there

Is there a way to manually select which NPCs are to be targeted (like with your mining script you can select which rocks to mine by clicking on them)? I'm fighting a monster which ranges in level and I only want to fight the lower level variant, but they have the same name so it also attacks high level versions which take longer to kill and do more damage to my character. 

Thanks 

i just bougth the scipt and it works fine , really the best i have ever test but it have a proble when my acc die the script dont re-equip and loot my gear, any thing i can do to fix this proble?

On 5/10/2017 at 2:36 AM, botscape1738 said:

Having an issue with the script NOT equipping anything after death. Anyone have any solutions? Script runs back and continues to fight perfectly, just doesn't equip anything.

i have the same proble plz czar help us

When in magic mode can you make it ignore the exact amount of runes to be taken from the bank, or just put an inventory option to withdraw "all" when banking?

Also I'd love it if when you run out of runes in magic combat mode, that it would log out when it runs out of the runes it's autocasting...

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO